WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/6/2021 8:34 AM  #1

Supporters Group AGM

Does anyone know the date of the Supporters Group AGM?

26/6/2021 3:35 PM  #2

Re: Supporters Group AGM

We are trying for one date in July but i am waiting on few on the committee members to confirm they can attend so we can go ahead . Its hasn`t help of course with the restrictions because the AGM normally takes place a lot earlier .  So yes we are trying hard to get this AGM meeting sorted but working around holidays is now the stumbling block. I would love to say what dates we are looking at but i dont want to get the fans /members hopes up as yet. HOPEFULLY will know more early next week . 
  really sorry for the delay 
Kevin cross ( secretary )

27/6/2021 10:55 AM  #3

Right guys we have a date in place for the AGM of the Ilkeston supporters group. 
Weds 14th July at the NMG . Opening 6-30pm with a 7pm start . 
At this moment of time, as all venues there will be restrictions in place as all should be seated and wearing of masks at times ....

27/6/2021 11:18 AM  #4

Also as its the AGM if any person wants to take on one of the rolls of the committee please can you get in touch with me personally om a private message on hear  , Kevin cross (secretary) Or you find me on twitter via a private message . 

12/7/2021 7:08 PM  #5

Sadly due to a fan being on the coach at the Quorn game has tested positive the supporters group have took the hard but regrettably decision to CANCEL the AGM this Weds 14th July. Like i say it was a tough choice to take but one we had to take . Also the coaches have been cancelled as well until the new season . Since that report we were told of another fan that has also been  tested positive , this person was also on the coach Sat . 
As you can appreciate this very short notice so can you please pass this message onto other fans , we are trying our best to get everyone notified .
i will be down at the ground to let fans know Weds if they turn up. 
The group will try very hard to get the AGM booked asap 

Last edited by kevilsonlad (12/7/2021 7:11 PM)

Board footera