WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/7/2021 7:07 PM  #1

Stamford away first match

AWAY TRAVEL | As a thank you to our supporters for their continued support over the last 18 months, the club will be putting on a free luxury double decker bus for supporters ahead of the Stamford AFC opening league fixture on Saturday 14th August.  
All supporters will travel alongside club owners as their guests. Places are secured upon payment of a match ticket for the game with Zane at the supporters club. - 07736 789292.

What a superb gesture by David Hilton.

It shows how determined the club is to achieve promotion. The club realise the importance of this fixture and want to give the team every possible advantage. One hundred plus Ilkeston fans might just swing the game Ilkeston's way. It's going to be a fantastic day out and win or lose it's going to to a cracking opening game.

Last edited by Matchman (28/7/2021 7:25 PM)

29/7/2021 9:28 AM  #2

Re: Stamford away first match

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gutted i cant get to this game as a prior party arrangement on a River Trent cruise the early evening . I might just make it back but i cant really take the chance , so yeah i cant get ............
But like you say its a fantastic gesture from Dave and i am sure the fans will respond in filling the coach up very quickly. . 

Board footera