WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/10/2016 8:47 AM  #1

Disappointed Away Supporters

I have heard that the IFC Supporters Group committee have decided not to run buses to the long distance games at Blyth, Spennymoor and Workington this season. This is in addition to their decision to not go to Marine. Supporters who would have liked to have gone to these games are welcome to apply to travel on the team bus. The number of supporters who the Club can accommodate is obviously limited so it would be appreciated if a list of supporters wishing to go could be handed to myself or Andrew Raisin as early as possible for approval. The first of these away matches is Blyth Spartans in two weeks time on Tuesday 18th October. The Club look forward to giving supporters travelling with them an enjoyable experience.

18/10/2016 6:53 AM  #2

Re: Disappointed Away Supporters

I don't know where you are getting your information from but the Spennymoor and Workington fixtures, being Saturdays are 08.30 starts.
With regard to Blythe - last year that bus would of lost £455.00 which is why we asked to club to take the few supporters that wished to go - the same is happening this year.  Being an EX Accountant John, I would of thought you would view this as being responsible or maybe you think we should send the bus regardless.
Marine is the only bus in five years (after being canvassed), not to be going to a match and that is down to protesting at the treatment of OUR supporters last year.
IF you are going to post anything relating to the IFCSG Travel - please confirm your information BEFORE posting

18/10/2016 12:16 PM  #3

Re: Disappointed Away Supporters

Lynda - It appears that I was misinformed and I have to apologise again. My source was such that I had no reason to doubt it. In addition, I was approached by several supporters at an away game who wanted to go to the matches. They must have also believed that the IFCSG buses were not running. 

Last edited by Matchman (19/10/2016 6:20 AM)

Board footera