WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/12/2021 7:00 AM  #1

Merry Christmas

The two Johns would like to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all oour followers

A big thank you to our valued contributors Dick Durrant, Trowell Nicky and Kevilsonlad. Your posts are greatly appreciated.

24/12/2021 10:41 AM  #2

Re: Merry Christmas

Season's greetings also to our friends at : 

Ilkeston Town Twitter, 
          Ilkeston Town Supporters Community Page,  

Unofficial Ilkeston Town 2021-22
and 

Ilkeston Life Football Special 

all of whom work hard to keep our supporters informed and up to date .

24/12/2021 11:00 AM  #3

And Finally

I don't know if the owners, managers, coaches, players, staff, and volunteers at Ilkeston Town Football Club visit Whiteball but may we wish every single person who plays a part in the running of the Club a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Successful New Year.

You mean more to us supporters then you will ever know.

24/12/2021 1:23 PM  #4

From Nicky to the 2 Johns – thanks for the valuable work you guys do. You provide excellent coverage of games and associated footy matters - it also means an awful lot to supporters. Season’s greetings to you both and all the very best for 2022.

24/12/2021 3:46 PM  #5

Happy Christmas to you both and thanks for what you do on this forum. I do find it very informative , just wish more fans would use it . 

24/12/2021 4:01 PM  #6

Since Ross came back 2 1/2 seasons ago the club has come a long way and it’s been great to see it

Better players have come in, the ground is superb, new pitch the best in the area and we have a great fan base. Owners have put their money up rather than just talking about it and we’re in a good place

Can we go up - I think we can. It’ll go to the wire though. We will then need 5 or 6 better players with experience at Step 3 and above. It’s a big jump. We wouldn’t go down with the current side but IMO wouldn’t tear up any trees

The first objective has to be promotion and we can worry about the rest later. It is a great club. A sleeping giant. We’d have taken top at Xmas if offered it but I think we’ll need two more quality players early in the New Year to provide cover for the departed Tait & Webb as the squad is now too small

Thanks to all who give their time on behalf of ITFC and local football in general

Board footera