WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/2/2022 7:34 PM  #1

Another New Signing (Charlie Jemson)

New Signing announcement tomorrow at 12 noon

???????????????????????????????????????

Last edited by Matchman (18/2/2022 10:51 AM)

15/2/2022 8:02 PM  #2

Re: Another New Signing (Charlie Jemson)

Harry maguire?

15/2/2022 10:28 PM  #3

What we know is that our owners are not going to let promotion slip through their fingers for lack of funding.  This is unbelievable financial backing.  

16/2/2022 6:04 AM  #4

Had a look around and a couple of players are out there.

Charlie jemson left Gainsborough

A defender has just left Basford . Stefan galanski.

16/2/2022 9:58 AM  #5

Tall, pacy centre-half please.

16/2/2022 11:33 AM  #6

I think Alex could be right

Last edited by Matchman (16/2/2022 11:33 AM)

16/2/2022 12:06 PM  #7

It’s Charlie Jemson

Gainsborough Trinity@GainsTrinityFC·18h
DEPARTING | Leaving the #HolyBlues in search of other opportunities, Charlie Jemson leaves the club, with everyone's best wishes. Good luck, Charlie | #TrinityCharlie Jemson

Charlie Jemson joins Ilkeston from Step 3 Gainsborough Trinity where he made a total of 17 appearances this season. 
He has started in 14 of their 30 league matches and has made 1 substitute appearance
He also made 1 appearance in both the FA Cup and FA Trophy.

Charlie was a first team regular until 13th November. Since then he has only started twice and has been an unused substitute on 6 occasions. He has picked up 5 yellow cards this season and has scored no goals.  

Charlie was a big favourite when at Ilkeston previously and is obviously looking for regular football.  I’m sure he will have benefited greatly from playing at Step 3 and we look forward to welcoming him back.

Last edited by Matchman (16/2/2022 1:58 PM)

16/2/2022 4:50 PM  #8

Ilkeston Town re-sign former defender Charlie Jemson from Gainsborough Trinity
Ilkeston Town have brought defender Charlie Jemson back to the club after his release from Gainsborough Trinity.

By Mark Duffy

[img]https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/webimg/b25lY21zOjdiZmY4YWUzLWFmN2QtNDgyZC1hNmNmLTliMTE1ZGFlYjhjZDozMjA1YmZjZS0xOTk4LTRhMDItOTBjZC00MDhhM2I1N2I4Y2M=.jpg?crop=61:45,smart&width=616[/img]Jemson, 23, began his career with the newly-formed Ilkeston Town in the Midland Football League, having previously come through the youth setup at Nottingham Forest. He is the son of former Forest striker and Ilkeston Town boss Nigel Jemson.

After leaving Ilkeston, Jemson played for several clubs including Peterborough Sports, Coalville Town, Tamworth, Worksop Town and then Gainsborough Trinity, the latter for whom he has featured regularly this season before opting to return to the Robins.

He is expected to provide valuable cover for the Robins in defence during their title run-in, with upcoming suspensions for the regular centre-half pairing of Kieran Fenton and Joe Maguire due to affect the squad for this weekend’s match at Spalding United.  

Last edited by Matchman (16/2/2022 4:54 PM)

17/2/2022 2:41 PM  #9

hopefully a great signing . Do i get the feeling off their fans that they liked him but wasnt played for some reason ???????

Board footera