WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/2/2022 5:45 AM  #61

Re: Ilkeston Town v Carlton Town - Sat 26th February '22

Wouldn't it be great if Zak Goodson could win the Northern Premier League Midlands Division race for the Golden Boot 

After his goal against Carlton Town on Saturday he is only 2 goals behind Jonathan Margetts and Jack Langston.

The Pitching In Northern Premier League @NorthernPremLge
As February concludes, the @PitchingIn_ NPL Golden Boot races see @WhitbyTownFC Hazel, @MarskeUnitedFC Boyes, @StamfordAFC1896 Margetts and @ChasetownFC1954 Langston remain top of their leagues while @RuncornLinnets Brooke takes sole lead in the West, but the gaps are closing.  

https://www.thenpl.co.uk/match-info/statistics?division_id=3290340

Zak Goodson is the leading scorer of goals from open play. His 20 goals include no penalties
Jonathan Margetts 22 goals include 5 penalties and Jack Langston's 22 goals include 6 penalties

Nine matches left, Come on Zak , You can do it. 

Last edited by Matchman (28/2/2022 6:08 AM)

28/2/2022 6:47 AM  #62

Same bloke

05/3/2022 9:45 PM  #63

Dick Durrant wrote:

WhiteBallProject wrote:

Next time we meet we will need to share some stories about Les and other ex Robins that we might both know like Richard Fleckney, Bob Riley, Clive Smith

Absolutely. Saw Smithy yesterday. Quite a few ex players are coming down which is great to see. Steve Szep (an Ilson lad I played with at Kimberley) was down too and also had a good chat after with Johnny Humphries too. Great atmosphere in the bar

Up The Robins

I worked with Clive at Derby College briefly. I went to school with Steve Szep and we were big mates in our younger days as .we both lived in Kirk Hallam.

Board footera