WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/4/2022 3:51 PM  #31

Re: Easter Monday : Ilkeston Town v Shepshed Dynamo

Its desperation time now . We're into added time of 4 minutes

18/4/2022 3:55 PM  #32

Ganley to the rescue for Shepshed.  Late corner for Ilkeston Ganley punches clear   Shepshed break and its all over        2-4     Arlott-John the scorer

18/4/2022 3:57 PM  #33

Full time    ILKESTON  2  SHEPSHED   4

Unfortunately, we now have handbags in front of the Shepshed goal at the clock tower end.

It's been broken up now.   

Chasetown and Halesowen have both drawn  so we're still 2 points ahead

Apparently after the final whistle, Shepshed keeper Ganley and another Shepshed player wew taunting the Ilkeston fans behind the goal  Jack Thomas stepped in to stop them and that's how it started.

Last edited by Matchman (20/4/2022 9:34 AM)

18/4/2022 4:15 PM  #34

Sorry to say there's been a lot of fighting after the game. It's now ten past five and there's still lots of falling out.  Stewards had to pile in to the crowd behind the goal and there were fists flying.   We've had fireworks before the Fireworks display.    
There are still loads of people in the ground presumably waiting for the proper fireworks.   

Very unfortunate ending

Last edited by Matchman (18/4/2022 7:13 PM)

18/4/2022 5:32 PM  #35

The scenes at the end of the game were awful and a bad advert for  non league football! Must add though no Shepshed fans were involved!

18/4/2022 6:28 PM  #36

Yes mate but it doesn't help how the away players acted at the end. Who would have been in trouble if the fans had jump over the fencing? Us but its alright for their players and management to wind the fans up.

18/4/2022 6:43 PM  #37

After Kelvin Wilson's patronising, condescending, disrespectful comments about fans after the Bedworth game, I wonder what sort of excuse he'll come up with after today's game?

No point in asking me for an opinion of course, I'm just a fan and I don't understand these things.

18/4/2022 8:43 PM  #38

'

I guess our luck had to run out some time. But fortunately other results went our way with both Chasetown and Halesowen only drawing. Stamford keep edging closer to the top and now have a better goal difference than us, 

Top six : 
                       P     GD     Points
Ilkeston          37   +54       84
Chasetown    37    +42       82
Stamford       37    +56       81      
Halesowen    37    +48       80
Belper           37    +20       70
Carlton           37    +26      68

Last edited by Matchman (19/4/2022 9:42 AM)

18/4/2022 8:59 PM  #39

Alex wrote:

Yes mate but it doesn't help how the away players acted at the end. Who would have been in trouble if the fans had jump over the fencing? Us but its alright for their players and management to wind the fans up.

In am ok with players having a bit of banter but Ganley the keeper went way over board. That could if caused crowd trouble in the first place . Ganley you we entitled to enjoy you win but that was way too much. Like Alex has said if one of supporters had gone into the pitch the club would have done big time . Us their number 9 came running over to us doing the same thing . Way out of order .

18/4/2022 9:00 PM  #40

O forgot to say about the game . No comment .

18/4/2022 9:12 PM  #41

Some very adverse comments from disappointed supporters after today's game has provoked strong replies from Kieran Fenton and Joe Maguire on Facebook.

19/4/2022 8:16 AM  #42

It’s disappointing that some people were having a go at the players and manager after yesterday’s defeat. I know it’s a game we should have won but the best team doesn’t always win and Shepshed played very well. It wasn’t one of our better performances but the players and manager are under intense pressure. I don’t think we played badly, it was just that we couldn’t produce enough goal scoring opportunities and take them when they came along. We used the long ball instead of keeping possession but that was because players don’t want to be the one who makes a mistake that costs a goal so they hoof the ball forward away from danger.
Jared Bird is our most patient player , he rarely gives the ball away. There was some criticism of the defence but Shepshed’s goals came when we had committed players forward. 
We are all disppointed and frustrated but we need to get behind the team for the final match. If we win at Wisbech, the Shepshed game will be forgotten.  

So the automatic promotion place will be decided on the final day of the season. Halesowen are out of it now so it’s between Ilkeston, Chasetown and Stamford. We’re two points ahead of Chasetown and three points ahead of Stamford. We are away to Wisbech, Chasetown are away to Spalding and Stamford are home to Carlton.
On paper we have the easiest fixture.  A point at Wisbech means we are Champions unless Chasetown beat Spalding by 13 goals which is most unlikely.

If we were to lose at Wisbech , then both both Chasetown and Stamford could go above us if they win. The worst that can happen now is a third place finish which would give us a playoff semi final at home to Halesowen. We would probably have taken that at the start of the season but let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.

19/4/2022 9:25 AM  #43

Mark Duffy’s Match Report 

REPORT: Ilkeston Town 2-4 Shepshed Dynamo - Title race goes to final day as Robins stumble

Ilkeston Town couldn’t claim league title honours in front of their own fans on Saturday as Shepshed Dynamo spoiled the potential promotion party.
The hosts knew before the game that a win would have all but guaranteed the championship, in fact by the end of the afternoon a draw would also have been enough to do so given results elsewhere once again gave Martin Carruthers’ men a helping hand on which they were unable to capitalise.
It all came down to the concession of poor goals from a defensive point of view and the inability to convert enough of the chances that came their way at the other end, the added pressure of expectation from the 2,000 fans in attendance evident once more as an overall flat display put any celebrations on hold.
It means a point at relegated Wisbech Town on Saturday is now what is required to heave Ilkeston over the line once and for all, but they can take nothing for granted as they continue to make hard work of the task at hand, although it’s still worth remembering this was only the Robins’ second defeat of 2022.
Shepshed came with no pressure on them given their mid-table status, which proved a deadly combination with the huge pressure on the hosts and that was reflected in the tense atmosphere at the New Manor Ground.
A quiet opening saw neither side a major threat until Shepshed’s John King forced an easy save from Saul Deeney ten minutes in.Montel Gibson then broke free and fired across the face of goal on 19 as the Robins began to look more menacing, but out of nowhere it would be Shepshed who would go in front a minute later.
A ball over the top was misjudged by the heads of the Robins centre-backs and Reece Morris was able to run on and finish low into the far corner of the net. Zak Goodson saw Brandon Ganley push a shot wide from a narrow angle on 32 as the Robins sought to respond, but again it was Dynamo who would deal another blow as King was allowed far too much space on the right from where he cut in and curled home a cracking effort from the edge of the penalty area.
Ilkeston responded quickly, a free-kick on the right from Billy Bennett finding Remaye Campbell who was unmarked and able to head home. And it wasn’t long before the equaliser followed as Alex Troke’s cross was headed back across goal by Jack Thomas and Campbell was there again to head home from six yards out.
Dempsey Arlott-John, impressive throughout, should then have given the visitors the lead right on half-time when he suddenly found himself in on goal but blasted over the top when he should have hit the target. 
Campbell was denied by a fine stop from Ganley early in the second-half as the Robins began well, Gibson also testing Ganley’s hands on the hour mark – had either of those efforts hit the net the outcome of the game would surely have been so different.
At the other end, Arlott-John beat two men before forcing Deeney to tip his effort over the top, Deeney again denying the Dynamo striker two minutes later when he’d got in behind the defence.
Chances dried up as Ilkeston dominated without again threatening Ganley, and the hosts were once more dealt a huge blow with Shepshed’s third goal, scored by King from close range after Jiah Medrano had been allowed to fight his way to the byline and pull the ball back.
Thomas put a volley over the bar from a narrow angle in response, while Arlott-John nearly lobbed Deeney from 45 yards but his shot dropped onto the roof of the net.
Kieran Fenton then stabbed the ball wide with three minutes left when a free-kick hadn’t been cleared, but Ilkeston’s efforts to get what would have been a title-clinching goal saw them inevitably left wide open at the back and when Dynamo cleared their lines and set Arlott-John free on goal with nobody around him, he finished well to seal the points for the visitors and leave everyone of an Ilkeston persuasion frustrated at what might have been and looking ahead to their final opportunity to seal the deal in five days’ time.
Ilkeston: Deeney, Brown-Hill, Bennett, Bird, Irvine, Fenton, Goodson, Troke (Reid 80), Campbell, Gibson, Thomas. Not used: Verma, Jemson, Maguire, Carvell.
Shepshed: Ganley, Harper (O’Neil-Brooks 46), Pedrano, Smith, Betts, Prenderville, King, Ritzema, Arlott-John, Melbourne (Snedden 81), Morris. Not used: Whymark, White
Att: 2,008

19/4/2022 9:39 AM  #44

kevilsonlad wrote:

Alex wrote:

In am ok with players having a bit of banter but Ganley the keeper went way over board. That could if caused crowd trouble in the first place . Ganley you we entitled to enjoy you win but that was way too much. Like Alex has said if one of supporters had gone into the pitch the club would have done big time . Us their number 9 came running over to us doing the same thing . Way out of order .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes, Congratulations to Shepshed on their win and fine performance. It was their day.  Such a pity though that goalkeeper Ganley and others let their club down by goading the Ilkeston fans after the final whistle. 

19/4/2022 3:21 PM  #45

I don’t think the trouble I saw after the game had anything to with the Shepshed keeper or any of their players. Perhaps it had more to do with alcohol and being a bad loser.
To be fair I suppose nerves are frayed and emotions were high but surely there needs to be more self discipline on show when things go wrong.
Also over 50% of those present yesterday at the NMG do not normally go and some of the “trouble” was due to them.
I was saddened to see these things on what could be my last home game before I emigrate to Northumberland.

19/4/2022 6:56 PM  #46

Bumper Crowds On Easter Monday Smash Milestone

 about 9 hours ago  By James Gordon

The Northern Premier League smashed the century milestone four-figure crowds for the season on Easter Monday.
A total of 13 games across the four divisions broke the 1,000 barrier, taking the total up to 112 for the season. 73 of those have been in the Premier Division alone, where South Shields recorded the biggest attendance of the weekend with 2,669 for their home defeat to Whitby Town. There were 2,456 at Buxton’s crucial derby victory over Matlock, while Morpeth (1,057), Hyde (1,053) and Nantwich (1,002) also recorded four-figure crowds.

The two matches involving the East Division title chasers attracted four-figure crowds on Easter Monday, as 1,235 saw Liversedge draw at home to Brighouse Town. There were 1,179 at Stockton Town’s home draw with second placed Marske United.

Midlands Division leaders Ilkeston Town could have sealed the title in front of 2,008 fans, but slipped up 4-2 against Shepshed Dynamo, while nearest rivals Chasetown welcomed 1,148 for their home draw with Sporting Khalsa. Halesowen Town registered the 100th four-figure crowd in the NPL this season with 1,654 against Sutton Coldfield Town.

There were three more four-figure crowds in the NPL West Division - at Bootle (1,112), Prescot (1,310) and Workington (1,326).

A total of 32,281 fans attended 40 games across the four divisions, at an average of 807.The average across the Premier Division was 1,122, with 746 in the Midlands, 688 in the West and 623 in the East.There were also four four-figure crowds on Easter Saturday.

19/4/2022 8:53 PM  #47

Martin Carruthers gave his thoughts following yesterday's home defeat to @ShepshedDynamo.

Click here to watch
 =0pxhttps://youtu.be/Bm3zQuaXfAw

20/4/2022 9:41 AM  #48

Martin Carruthers is of course, more experienced at giving after match comments

20/4/2022 12:12 PM  #49

Now that I've got my senses back, I would like to thank the Ilkeston supporters that helped me on Saturday after i was incapacitated after being hit by ball. Thank you for being there for me and looking after me. I've had a few after effects but I think that I'm okay now. See you at Wisbech.

20/4/2022 6:43 PM  #50

After match tweet by Damion Beckford-Quailey

Damion Beckford-Quailey  @DamionQuailey 
The lads 2day showed what a good side we are anyone who knows me knows I don’t say much on social media. But what a performance v Ilkeston. That was for the fans who travel 2 watch us play week in and week out up the sheep. Good luck 2 Ilkeston it is still in there hands

21/4/2022 1:01 AM  #51

SHEPSHED'S MATCH REPORT

REPORT: ILKESTON TOWN 2 SHEPSHED DYNAMO 4
BY SHEPSHED NEWSDESK   by KEVIN GIBSON

Shepshed Dynamo moved up to eleventh in the Pitching in Northern Premier League Midlands Division with an outstanding 4-2 away win over league leaders Ilkeston Town on Easter Monday.
Shepshed took the lead on twenty minutes through Reece Morris and John King doubled the lead on thirty three minutes.
But the scores were level at half time with two goals from Remaye Campbell on thirty five and forty three minutes.
Two Shepshed goals in the second half King with his second on seventy eight minutes and Dempsey Arlott-John sealed the points for Dynamo in second half injury time.
Ilkeston knowing a win or other results going their way a draw would have been enough to see them clinch the league title in front of a large home crowd of 2008 at The New Manor Ground started the game strongly. Former Shepshed forward Alex Troke's effort blocked on three minutes and then Brandon Ganley saving from Jack Thomas on eleven minutes. Shepshed fought back King firing into Saul Deeney straight after, before Montel Gibson fired wide on nineteen minutes. Dynamo took the lead on twenty minutes Ilkeston failed to deal with a clearance and Morris was given the freedom to beat Deeney. Six minutes later Jadahn Harper intercepted Campbell then Kieran Fenton's chance went over. Shepshed again responded Matt Melbourne putting Arlott-John through on twenty eight minutes and two minutes later Ganley found Arlott-John but his effort was wide. Ganley then saved from Ilkeston's top goal scorer Zak Goodson on thirty minutes. Dynamo doubled the lead on thirty three minutes, Arlott-John with a superb cross field ball found King who cut inside and curled passed Deeney into the left hand corner. Ilkeston responded within three minutes Billy Bennett's cross was met by Campbell who was left alone at the far post to pull one back for the hosts.Shepshed were coming under pressure  Gibson fired wide and on forty three minutes the scores were level Campbell with his second header after Goodson had headed back across the box. As the half went into injury time Arlott-John had the perfect opportunity to put Shepshed back in front but fired over the bar.
With the scores level Shepshed knew they could be in for a tough second half with Ilkeston facing their famous home end. Ilkeston went in search of the three points they needed for promotion and celebrate on their last home game of the season. Goodson's effort blocked on forty six minutes followed by Gibson firing over two minutes later.Ilkeston continued to push forward Ganley saving from Campbell on fifty two minutes and again from Gibson on sixty minutes. Shepshed's first effort of the half game on the hour mark Deeney saving from Arlott-John. Then on sixty two minutes Campbell went round Ganley but couldn't find a shooting angle and Ganley recovered to save from Goodson. Shepshed came more into the half as the game went on Arlott - John firing at Deeney on sixty four minutes and again straight after firing over. Niall Prenderville then headed over form a corner on sixty six minutes. King gave Shepshed the lead for the third time on seventy eight minutes, Jiah Medrano pulling the ball back from the by-line and King was on hand to steer home.Gibson then fired wide on seventy nine minutes. Arlott-John then tried a speculative lob on eighty two minutes beating Deeny but landing on the roof of the net. Ganley then saved from Gibson on eighty four minutes, a goalmouth scramble on eighty eight minutes led to Fenton shooting wide and as the game went into injury time he punched clear an Ilkeston deep cross. With time running out and Ilkeston pushing for a vital point Ilkeston were left exposed at the back and Arlott-John was given time to pick his spot past Deeney and to the jubilation of the travelling fans seal the the three points for Shepshed.
A phenomenal all round performance which lifts Shepshed to eleventh in the table and what will probably go down as Dynamo's best result of their first season back at step four.The season ends next Saturday on St George's Day with Coleshill Town the visitors which also sees the clubs presentation awards after the game. Kick off at The Dovecote Stadium 3pm.
FT Ilkeston Town 2 Shepshed Dynamo 4
att 2008
Team: Ganley, Harper (O'Neill Brooks 45), Medranoe, Betts, Smith, Prenderville, Ritzema, Morris, King, Melbourne (Snedden 81), Arlott - John

21/4/2022 3:09 PM  #52

I think i was the only one who predicted that Shepshed would beat us . There are a good team and have done really well this season . Didnt get to meet a few of the Shepshed fans untill after the game back in the clubhouse , always to see the likes of Gazza and Kev. 

22/4/2022 6:17 AM  #53

The whole of the Ilkeston v Shepshed match can br seen by clicking below

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShepshedDynamo/status/1516885670186393602

22/4/2022 1:39 PM  #54

ILKESTON TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB STATS 2021-22

Northern Premier League Midland Division

3:00pm Monday 18th April 2022 

Ilkeston Town (2) 2
Campbell 35’ 43’

Shepshed Dynamo (2) 4
Morris 19’ 
King 34’ 78’ 
Arlott-John 90’

Att 2008

Ilkeston Town –  Deeney, Brown-Hill, Bennett, Bird, Irvine, Fenton, Goodson, Troke (Reid 80’), Campbell, Gibson and Thomas. 
Subs not used Verma, Jemson, Maguire and Carvell. 

Shepshed Dynamo  –  Ganley, Harper (O’Neil Brooks 45’), Medrano, Smith, Betts, Prenderville, King, Riyzema, Arlott-John, Melbourne (Snedden 81’) and Morris.
Subs not used Whymark and White. 

Notes   Ilkeston Town still only need realistcally one point to win the league. Shepshed incided ex Robins Brandon Ganley and Jordan Smith in their line up.

P 37 W 26 D 6 L 5 F 95 A 41  Pts 84    Pos 1st

Next Game
3:00pm Saturday 23rd April 2022
Wisbech Town  away Northern Premier League Midland Division

Player Stats 20-21  --  Career 
Durrant  34 apps 0 sub 2 unused sub 0 goals  -- 79 apps 0 sub 2 unused sub 0 goals 
Bennett 29 apps 1 sub 1 unused sub 4 goals  -- 110 apps 7 subs 13 unused sub 8 goals 
Spence 3 apps 1 sub 0 unused sub 0 goals  -- 3 apps 1 sub 0 unused sub 0 goals 
Wakefield 38 apps 2 sub 0 unused sub 8 goals  -- 38 apps 2 sub 0 unused sub 8 goals 
Maguire 28 apps 0 sub 6 unused sub 1 goal  -- 46 apps 1 sub 6 unused sub 3 goals 
Fenton 38 apps 0 sub 1 unused sub 7 goals  -- 70 apps 0 sub1 unused sub 7 goals 
Marzano 4 apps 0 sub 1 unused sub 0 goals  -- 12 apps 0 sub 3 unused sub 0 goals 
Goodson 34 apps 7 sub 0 unused sub 22 goals  -- 46 apps 8 sub 0 unused sub 31 goals 
Campbell 33 apps 5 sub 0 unused sub 18 goals  -- 33 apps 5 sub 0 unused sub 18 goals
Troke 32 apps 1 sub 4 unused sub 14 goals -- 45 apps 1 sub 4 unused sub 26 goals
Tait 12 apps 0 sub 0 unused sub 0 goals  --18 apps 1 sub 3 unused sub 0 goals
Carvell 6 apps 16 sub 14 unused sub 0 goals  -- 6 apps 16 sub 14 unused sub 0 goals 
Verma 15 apps 7 sub 1 unused sub 2 goals  -- 15 apps 7 sub 1 unused sub 2 goals 
Rogers 2 apps 3 sub 6 unused sub 0 goals  -- 2 apps 3 sub 6 unused sub 0 goals 
Stainsby 0 apps 0 sub 8 unused sub 0 goals  -- 4 apps 0 sub 44 unused sub 0 goals
Irvine 18 apps 5 sub 13 unused sub 0 goals  -- 18 apps 5 sub 13 unused sub 0 goals
Frances 3 apps 1 sub 3 unused sub 0 goals  -- 3 apps 1 sub 4 unused sub 0 goals
Reid 13 apps 13 sub 5 unused sub 0 goals  -- 25 apps 13 sub 5 unused sub 1 goal
Brown-Hill 18 apps 9 sub 9 unused sub 2 goals  -- 31 apps 10 sub 9 unused sub 3 goals
Webb 4 apps 11 sub 2 unused sub 4 goals  -- 4 apps 11 sub 2 unused sub 4 goals
Watson 0 apps 0 sub 4 unused sub 0 goals -- 0 apps 0 sub 6 unused sub 0 goals
Tomlin 3 apps 1 sub 0 unused sub 0 goals – 3 apps 1 sub 0 unused sub 0 goals 
Williams 19 apps 1 sub 1 unused sub 1 goal – 19 apps 1 sub 1 unused sub 1 goal
Foster 1 app 1 sub 5 unused sub 0 goals – 1 app 1 sub 5 unused sub 0 goals
Chapman 13 apps 3 sub 1 unused sub 4 goals -- 13 apps 3 sub 1 unused sub 4 goals
Bird 21 apps 2 sub 0 unused sub 1 goal --21 apps 2 sub 0 unused sub 1 goal 
Caine 0 app 2 sub 3 unused sub 0 goals -- 0 apps 2 sub 3 unused sub 0 goals 
Gibson 8 apps 2 sub 0 unused sub 3 goals -- 36 apps 5 sub 0 unused sub 18 goals 
Thomas-Sadler 1 app 0 sub 1 unused sub 0 goals-- 1 app 0 sub 1 unused sub 0 goals
Jemson 2 apps 1 sub 6 unused sub 0 goals-- 60 apps 1 sub 6 unused sub 4 goals
Griffiths 0 app 1 sub 0 unused sub 0 goals-- 0 apps 1 sub 0 unused sub 0 goals
Deeney 6 apps 0 sub 1 unused sub 0 goals-- 6 apps 0 sub 1 unused sub 0 goals
Thomas 6 apps 0 sub 0 unused sub 2 goals-- 18 apps 1 sub 0 unused sub 2 goals
Bradley 3 apps 1 sub 0 unused sub 0 goals-- 3 apps 1 sub 0 unused sub 0 goals

Top Five 
Scorers 20-21
Goodson 22
Campbell 18
Troke 14
Wakefield 8
Fenton 7

Scorers Career
Goodson 32
Troke 27
Gibson 18
Campbell 18
Bennett 8
Wakefield 8

Appearances 20-21
Fenton 38
Wakefield 37+3
Durrant 34
Goodson 34+7
Troke 34+2

Appearances Career
Bennett 109+7
Durrant 79
Fenton 70
Jemson 61
Maguire 46+1

23/4/2022 7:42 AM  #55

The attendance at the Shepshed match was our third highest of the season.
Here are our five highest attendances at the NMG : Unfortunately we only won one of them

2428   Halesowen       draw  2-2
          2063   Belper               won  3-1
          2008   Shepshed         lost   2-4
          1797   Chasetown       lost   3-4
          1661   Stamford          draw  0-0

23/4/2022 8:25 AM  #56

Northern Premier League Midland Division The Title Chase

Ilkeston Town                                      Pl W D L   F  A  Gd Pts Pos Pts/g   PossPts    
                                                             28 20 5 3  79 30 49  65  1st      2.32     95
26.02.22 Carlton Town h 4-1              29 21 5 3  83 31 52  68  1st      2.34     95
05.03.22 Spalding United a 0-0         30 21 6 3  83 31 52  69  1st      2.30     93
12.03.22 Chasetown a 0-1                 31 21 6 4  83 32  51 69  1st      2.23     90    
19.03.22 Coleshill Town h 3-2           32 22 6 4  86 34  52 72  1st      2.25     90         
26.03.22 Yaxley h 1-0                         33 23 6 4  87 34  53 75  1st      2.27     90         
02.04.22 Cambridge City a 2-1          34 24 6 4  89 35  54 78  1st      2.29     90
09.04.22 Daventry Town h 2-1           35 25 6 4  91 36  55 81  1st      2.31     90
16.04.22 Bedworth United a 2-1        36 26 6 4  93 37  56 84  1st      2.33     90        
18.04.22 Shepshed Dynamo h 2-4     37 26 7 4  95 41  54 84  1st      2.27     87
23.04.22 Wisbech Town a   

Chasetown                                         Pl W D L  F  A  Gd  Pts  Pos  Pts/g  PossPts    
                                                            28 19 6 3 65 29 36   63    3rd    2.25      93
26.02.22 Soham Town R a 2-1          29 20 6 3 67 30 37   66    3rd    2.28      93
05.03.22 Stamford h 0-4                    30 20 6 4 67 34 33   66    3rd    2.20      90             
12.03.22 Ilkeston Town h 1-0            31 21 6 4 68 34 34   69    3rd    2.23      90             
19.03.22 Halesowen Town a 2-0       32 22 6 4 70 34 36   72    2nd   2.25      90            
26.03.22 Cambridge City h 3-0          33 23 6 4 73 34 39   75   2nd   2.27      90            
02.04.22 Carlton Town a 0-2              34 23 6 5 73 36 37   75   3rd    2.21      87
09.04.22 Sutton Coldfield T h 1-0      35 24 6 5 74 36 38   78   3rd    2.23      87            
16.04.22 Wisbech Town a 4-0            36 25 6 5 78 36 42   81   2nd   2.25      87           
18.04.22 Sporting Khalsa h 1-1         37 25 7 5 79 37 42   82   2nd   2.22      85             
23.04.22 Spalding United a  

Stamford                                             Pl  W  D  L  F   A  Gd  Pts  Pos   Pts/g  PossPts    
                                                             28 17  5   6 66 33  33   56     5th     2.00     86
26.02.22 Cambridge City h 2-2          29 17  6   6 68 35  33   57     5th     1.97     84
05.03.22 Chasetown a  4-0                30 18  7   6 72 35  37   60     4th     2.00     84
12.03.22 Bedworth United a 3-0        31 19  7  6  75 35 40   63     4th      2.03     84
19.03.22 Spalding United h 1-0         32  20  7  6  76 35 41  66      4th     2.06     84   
26.03.22 Sutton Coldfield T h 6-0      33  21 7 6  82 35 47   69      4th      2.09     84
02.04.22 Daventry Town a 2-0            34  22 7 6  84 35 49   72     4th      2.12     84
09.04.22 Loughborough D a 2-0        35  23 7 6  86 35 51   75      4th      2.14    84        
16.04.22 Coleshill Town h 3-1            36  24 7 6  89 36 53   78      4th      2.17    84           
18.04.22 Yaxley a 3-0                          37  25 7 6  92 36 56   81      3rd      2.19    84
23.04.22 Carlton Town h  

Halesowen Town                                Pl W  D  L F  A  Gd  Pts  Pos  Pts/gPossPts    
                                                             28 20 4  4 62 26 36   64   2nd   2.29     94
26.02.22 Loughborough D h 4-1        29 21 4  4 66 27 39   67   2nd   2.31    94
05.03.22 Carlton Town a 3-3               30 21 5  4 69 30 40   68   2nd   2.27    92             
12.03.22 Corby Town a 2-2                 31 21 6  4 71 32 41   69   2nd   2.23    90
19.03.22 Chasetown h 0-2                  32 21 6  4 71 34 39   69    3rd   2.16    87   
26.03.22 Soham Town R a 6-1            33 22 6  4 77 35 44   72   3rd    2.18   87   
02.04.22 Histon h 3-0                           34 23 6  4 80 35 45   75  2nd    2.21   87
09.04.22 Bedworth United h 3-0         35 24 6  4 83 35 48   78  2nd    2.23   87  
16.04.22 Belper Town a 2-2                 36 24 7  4 85 37 48   81  3rd    2.19   85
18.04.22 Sutton Coldfield T h 1-1       37 24 8  4 86 38 48   82  4th    2.16   83          
23.04.22 Daventry Town a                             

Belper Town                                        Pl  W  D  L  F   A  Gd  Pts  Pos   Pts/g   PossPts    
                                                             29 19  2   8  59 38  21   59   4th      2.03     86
26.02.22 Spalding United h 1-2         30 19  2   9  60 40  20   59   4th      1.97     83
12.03.22 Cambridge City a  1-1         31 19  3   9  61 41  20   60   5th      1.94     81
19.03.22 Daventry Town h  1-0          32 20  3   9  63 42  21   63   5th      1.97     81           
26.03.22 Shepshed Dyn a   A-A         32 20  3   9  63 42  21   63   5th      1.97     81
29.03.22 Shepshed Dyn a 1-3            33 20  3 10  64 45  19   63   5th      1.91    78
02.04.22 Wisbech Town h 2-1            34 21  3  11 66 46  20   66   5th      1.94    78
09.04.22 Carlton Town a 1-2              35 21  3  12 67 48  19   66   5th      1.89    78
16.04.22 Halesowen Town h 2-2        36 21  4  12 69 50  19   67   5th      1.86    73            
18.04.22 Loughborough D a 2-1        37 22  4  12 71 51  20   70   5th      1.89    73
23.04.22 Corby Town h

Board footera