WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/10/2022 10:41 AM  #1

WhiteBall match reporting

We have some feedback

Robinhood @Robinho88491292  Replying to @MrWhiteBall,@ilkestontown_fc @SportingFC
Whoever does the match reporting on white bollex needs the sack he’s absolutely crap & that’s being kind ok he’s either pissed or got Alzheimers ffs   7:00 pm · 22 Oct 2022

Robinhood@Robinho88491292  
The whiteball saga just gets worse & worse I don’t understand why they thtow the towel in ffs

Last edited by Matchman (23/10/2022 10:46 AM)

23/10/2022 12:43 PM  #2

Re: WhiteBall match reporting

Obviously a fan! I suppose we should be grateful he is reading everything.

23/10/2022 1:55 PM  #3

What's he being critical of? Nothing, it's just an abusive rant without foundation or substance from a keyboard warrior. You file things like this under B for Bin. Whiteball is a valuable resource, on gameday for people who can't get to a game, but also for all things Ilkeston Town, info on our neighbours and rivals, and info on matters affecting non-league teams.

23/10/2022 2:17 PM  #4

As an Ilson exile in the West Country I would just like to say a word of thanks to the match reporter.  I am glued to my PC most match days following the Robins.

ANY form of reporting is not as easy as it looks.

23/10/2022 3:48 PM  #5

Trowell Nicky wrote:

What's he being critical of? Nothing, it's just an abusive rant without foundation or substance from a keyboard warrior. You file things like this under B for Bin. Whiteball is a valuable resource, on gameday for people who can't get to a game, but also for all things

Ilkeston Town, info on our neighbours and rivals, and info on matters affecting non-league teams.

Second that mate ...

Board footera