WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/12/2022 11:11 AM  #61

Re: Sat 3rd December'22 : Redditch v Ilkeston

Before the Redditch match I said to a fellow supporter that I hope that Lee Tomlin can be as influential as Adam Chapman was when he joined Ilkeston. I didn’t really expect that he would be able to match Chapman’s impact but his class was there to see. And that was a first game. He’s going to get better as he plays more games and gets to know the other players.
Apparently Tomlin was offered a job with a Football League Club but chose to sign for Ilkeston because he didn’t want full time football.

04/12/2022 12:40 PM  #62

Matchman wrote:

Before the Redditch match I said to a fellow supporter that I hope that Lee Tomlin can be as influential as Adam Chapman was when he joined Ilkeston. I didn’t really expect that he would be able to match Chapman’s impact but his class was there to see. And that was a first game. He’s going to get better as he plays more games and gets to know the other players.
Apparently Tomlin was offered a job with a Football League Club but chose to sign for Ilkeston because he didn’t want full time football.

i was gutted that Chappo went as he was a great passer of a ball , he got the best out of the young players around him plus he was great at calming things down as in keeping the simple things well. . If Tomlin cab do that and more ....wow we are going to have a great second half of the season as long as he keeps fit and not injury prone like others. 

05/12/2022 10:04 PM  #63

Jamie Ward's thoughts following the 4-1 win at Redditch

https://twitter.com/ilkestontown_fc/status/1599865327499718656

07/12/2022 9:05 PM  #64

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

New signing Lee Tomlin spoke to us after Saturday's win at Redditch United.

https://youtu.be/0aFE54wJmas

Last edited by Matchman (07/12/2022 9:06 PM)

Board footera