WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/11/2022 4:35 PM  #1

Billy Bennets and ollie`s big game

Looks like to be a cracker at Stamford this weekend as Stamford(1st) take on Halesowen (2nd) with only one point between them. I woulbn`t normally put this on here but the game involves Billy and Ollie. 
should be a really good game.

18/11/2022 7:45 PM  #2

Re: Billy Bennets and ollie`s big game

I’m happy to see  a post about teams in the league we were in last season. Halesowen and Stamford were big rivals of ours and are therefore very familiar to us. I for one continue to look out for  the results in our old league. 

Halesowen made their usual strong start to the season winning all of their first seven matches.  Since then they have lost three of their next eight. This has allowed Stamford (now with Ollie and Billy) to go above them.

Tomorrow’s match is a real six pointer with Stamford having home advantage. Good luck to Ollie and Billy.

Chasetown have made a poor start and are in the bottom half of the table whilst Spalding have made a great start and are unbeaten after 15 matches (won 9, drawn 6).

Last edited by Matchman (18/11/2022 7:53 PM)

18/11/2022 10:27 PM  #3

Re: Billy Bennets and ollie`s big game

Yeah agree mate i am the same i always have a look at the other leagues / I even look at the old leauge we were champions in the midland league . I keep an eye out for Walsall Woods as i made a good friend there . 
I also look out for Long Eaton, Carlton , Belper and more ....Love it 

Board footera