WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/12/2016 7:04 PM  #1

Mickleover Sports v Ilkeston UPDATE

There was nobody available to give live updates today but no doubt you already know we lost 7-0, This was I believe Ilkeston FC's biggest ever defeat. The only positive I can think of is that at 7-0 down with plenty of time left it could have been a lot worse! I will miss the game against Matlock and it looks like it's not a bad time to be away from lovely Ilkeston! No doubt it will be wild times at the NMG!

27/12/2016 11:44 PM  #2

Re: Mickleover Sports v Ilkeston UPDATE

Not being at the game and not having a source of information there either it's not too easy to comment on the game.  However it is clear that it was the nightmare scenario we all feared! I hope these young men can recover their confidence for the clash with Matlock Town. As a fan it is difficult to look forward to games with any confidence at the moment and hopefully the club will be able give some inkling of when there might be some light at the end of the tunnel! Presently I see a club tearing itself apart! It's so sad! The vitriol is not pleasant but understandable!

28/12/2016 11:12 PM  #3

Re: Mickleover Sports v Ilkeston UPDATE

Like many other concerned fans I am looking forward to Mark Duffy's proposed interview with Ilkeston CEO Nigel Harrop. Hopefully Nigel will be free from many legal restraints that made it difficult for him to fully explain the situation the club currently finds itself in! The club needs to be in a position where they can move forward with the fans on board!

Board footera