WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/5/2023 5:42 AM  #1

Hednesford Town - The end is nigh

Hednesford Town FC will be unable to play in the 23/24 season.

The club was due to play in the Northern Premier League West (Step 4) next season.

https://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2023/05/update-on-ownership-transfer

I can remember talking to the Hednesford officials at the NMG last season. They were so excited about what the new owner was going to do. Very sad.

Last edited by Matchman (26/5/2023 6:20 AM)

26/5/2023 10:32 AM  #2

Re: Hednesford Town - The end is nigh

Not good at all . I have been on their forum to say how sorry we are at ilson to hear this terrible news . 

26/5/2023 10:44 AM  #3

kevilsonlad wrote:

Not good at all . I have been on their forum to say how sorry we are at ilson to hear this terrible news . 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Well done Kev Cross. 

26/5/2023 10:54 AM  #4

DATE: FRI 26 MAY 2023   BY JASON MILLS

Hednesford Town FC - Resignation
It is with deep sadness that the League has to report that Hednesford Town FC tendered its resignation from the League on Thursday 25th May 2023. Despite being relegated at the end of the 2022/23 season, Hednesford Town were technically members of the Southern League until its AGM on June 17th. Discussions have been taking place recently in an attempt to assist in Hednesford Town FC being able to continue, but unfortunately this was not able to be achieved.

Maybe relegated Glossop North End willl get a reprieve as a result of this

Board footera