WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/6/2023 9:24 PM  #1

One incoming, two outgoing

Midfielder Tolley joins the Robins ranks
Jun 6, 2023

We’re delighted to confirm the signing of midfielder Jack Tolley.
Jack, 19, arrives having left Kidderminster Harriers with whom he had a professional contract last season. He enjoyed an impressive loan spell at Bromsgrove Sporting and featured against us when we won 3-2 there back in March. Prior to his time with Kidderminster, he came through the youth ranks at Shrewsbury Town.
Robins player-boss Jamie Ward says: “He was lively for Bromsgrove against us and he’s quick, sharp, hard working and has an eye for goal.
“He’s another lad that will be able to get us up the pitch with the ball.“We are happy with what we’ve got and will now take a look at a few on trial during pre-season.”

Leaving the Robins, however, will be attacker Remaye Campbell and midfielder Olly Brown-Hill, after we failed to agree terms on new deals for both players. Campbell made 68 appearances for Ilkeston, scoring 35 goals, while Olly appeared 41 times, finding the net on three occasions. We thank both players for their contributions while with the Robins and wish them the very best in their future careers. We’d also like to congratulate Olly and his partner on the recent birth of their baby boy and send the family our best wishes.

Last edited by Matchman (06/6/2023 9:26 PM)

07/6/2023 8:16 AM  #2

Re: One incoming, two outgoing

Looks a good signing . 
I see it looks like thats it as in new signings but looking at trialists and maybe lonees i aspect .
Personally i think we still need a big striker up front . Maybe a right winger now .

Board footera