WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/2/2017 7:47 PM  #1

Dante Leverock

Ilkeston have signed Dante Leverock who last season played for the Harrisburg City Islanders of the American USL. The 24year old 6’3 Bermudian international defender played two weeks ago in an international friendly against Canada. Dante is a  defender who played 22 games for the Islanders last season and scored 3 goals. He has 6 caps and has scored 1 goal since his international debut in March 2015.

03/2/2017 9:06 AM  #2

Re: Dante Leverock

I've not seen him play but this looks a good signing to me. He's a big defender with a fair amount of experience and he may be just what we need to bolster our defence. On the IFCSG forum, Duncan Payne says that Kevin Wilson wanted him, and that's a good enough endorsement for me. Everyone will be happy if he makes the same impression on his debut as his fellow Bermudian Dale Eve. 

06/2/2017 9:08 PM  #3

Re: Dante Leverock

Dante had a fair debut against league leaders Blyth and looked comfortable with the ball. This was his first match with his new team mates so we are sure to see more from him once he has settled in. When Jaylon is back from injury we will have three experienced Bermudians in the first team (Dale Eve, Jaylon Bather and Dante Leverock) and they're all decent players. 

Board footera