WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/8/2026 11:16 AM  #1


£1 bet comp Ilkeston v Stockton at home

Hello all.

Ilkeston 27/20

Draw 23/10

Stockton 8/5

Last edited by Alex (07/8/2026 8:28 AM)

 

06/8/2026 11:17 AM  #2


Re: £1 bet comp Ilkeston v Stockton at home

Ilkeston -

Draw - alex

Stockton -

     •Thread Starter
 

06/8/2026 11:20 AM  #3


Re: £1 bet comp Ilkeston v Stockton at home

If I find the odds I'll put them on the 1st post. Just to let you know I'm now into my 4th day of 38c in Poland

     •Thread Starter
 

06/8/2026 3:25 PM  #4


Re: £1 bet comp Ilkeston v Stockton at home

Thanks Alex. Well done for thinking of 'our' small but loyal group of result predictors whilst away and basking. 
With the first pound I'll start off positive, as we hope Ilson will! An Ilkeston win - 2-1.
 

 

06/8/2026 3:44 PM  #5


Re: £1 bet comp Ilkeston v Stockton at home

Stockton to win but I’ll be ecstatic if I’m wrong. I so want Tris and Aaron to get a good result but I think Stockton will be too strong.

 

07/8/2026 8:28 AM  #6


Re: £1 bet comp Ilkeston v Stockton at home

I've found the odds and put it on the 1st post

     •Thread Starter
 

07/8/2026 9:24 AM  #7


Re: £1 bet comp Ilkeston v Stockton at home

Ilson WIN

 

07/8/2026 12:50 PM  #8


Re: £1 bet comp Ilkeston v Stockton at home

DRAW boring I know but realistic!

 

Board footera