WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/12/2019 5:01 PM  #1

Cleethorpes away

Cleethorpes Town FC[/url][url=https://twitter.com/CleeTownFC]@CleeTownFC·6h Big game at Linden this coming Sunday v @ilkestontown_fc plenty of parking in the ground so please dont park in front of our neighbours drives, both entrances to the ground will be open and all the usual food and drink offerings - be great to see a big crowd in! #Cleethorpes

18/12/2019 10:49 PM  #2

Re: Cleethorpes away

well I cant get to this one , sorry I could but I don't want a heavy session of beer as I am at work on Monday morning …..So I will be on here and twitter for the updates ...

19/12/2019 8:44 PM  #3

Cleethorpes Town FC  tweet  today (thursday):

Covers are on and now we hope
  they do their job and not too much rain today!  Forecast good for the next 3 days after.   Should be a great afternoon on Sunday at Linden as the Owls take on promotion rivals @ilkestontown_fc     COME ON YOU OWLS!   

Last edited by Matchman (19/12/2019 8:48 PM)

19/12/2019 9:00 PM  #4

If you would like to buy a ticket the at the match, Cleethorpes Town FC Christmas raffle will be drawn after the Ilkeston game

Tickets are available at Linden most evenings and all weekend - we have so many fantastic prizes donated which we will run through tomorrow in more detail! Draw will take place on 22nd December after the @ilkestontown_fc game (not 21st as advertised on the tickets)  

Last edited by Matchman (19/12/2019 9:03 PM)

20/12/2019 8:58 PM  #5

Cleethorpes Town FC[/url][url=https://twitter.com/CleeTownFC]@CleeTownFC·Dec 19 Big weekend of football in NE Lincs with @officialgtfc playing Scunny on Saturday and then super sunday with the Owls at home to Ilkeston - were sure we will get plenty of coverage from our local media @grimsbytownlive @GrimsbyLive @HumbersideSport @IndependentGy   

21/12/2019 10:13 AM  #6

Pitch update -
Very wet in North East Lincs as the locals will know,but...the covers seem to be doing their job and with two dry days ahead (were told!) then hopefully we will be all good for Sunday - with a big crowd expected we will of course keep everyone informed!

Last edited by Matchman (22/12/2019 7:21 AM)

21/12/2019 9:17 PM  #7

Cleethorpes are unbeaten at home this season so far; Played 8, won 7, drawn 1.
We played them in our opening league match at the NMG and drew 0-0
Can we be the first team to beat them on their ground?   
If you're travelling to the seaside, you're going to have a great day out and see a memorable game.
If you're not going you can follow the updates here on WhiteBall.

Last edited by Matchman (22/12/2019 7:22 AM)

22/12/2019 2:05 PM  #8

Really can't see us winning sorry. We seem to be our worst on enemy.There always seems a bad half hour mainly at the begining . Really hope I am wrong but there home record is very good .

22/12/2019 3:05 PM  #9

Really can't see us winning sorry. We seem to be our worst on enemy.There always seems a bad half hour mainly at the begining . Really hope I am wrong but there home record is very good .

Board footera