WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/3/2024 2:05 PM  #1

Hednesford Town Update

Club News
AN UPDATE FROM THE CHAIRMAN
Friday 22/03/2024

I’m pleased to let you all know that the takeover was officially completed last Friday, both Amanda and myself are delighted to announce this, with so many of you already showing us your support we look forward to many years of stable ownership.
With more exciting news, I want to announce Andrew Reed has become Hednesford Town’s new Director of Football. Andrew will be creating our medium and long term football strategy, play a key role in player recruitment, scouting and talent identification along with rebuilding our academy system.
Plans to improve the stadium are already underway, such as an outdoor bar, scoreboard, new dugouts, toilet refurbishments, tarmacking the car park being just some of the things we hope will be in place for the start of the new season. I also want to be able to launch our new digital ticketing system which will allow you to purchase tickets in advance as well as access to discounts and other benefits throughout the season.
Some of you may have noticed we turned off commenting on our social media posts this week. This isn’t to silence fans, I made the decision as I want our official communications to be for information and statements only, sometimes having comments can be an unhelpful distraction. We have made significant improvements to keep the fans up to date recently with video highlights, manager interviews, training pictures and new signing announcements and we’ll continue to keep the fans informed as much as possible.
On to Saturday, our ‘Pack the Park’ day will have reduced entry pricing, discounts on drinks, face painting and a magician for the kids with the England v Brazil game on in the bar afterwards. We’re expecting a big crowd so arrive in good time so you don’t miss kick off.
Everyone at the club is working so hard to turn the season around and end it in a positive way, I’m so proud to be a part of this club, your support means the world to us.
Up the Pitmen 🤍🖤 

Board footera