WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/4/2024 8:10 PM  #1

Message to Whiteball visitors

Message to visitors to this site.

Thank you for visiting and reading the posts. 

If you follow ITFC and you enjoy coming on here, why not register and take part?

All we ask is no swearing and no abuse.

We would love to have more contributors.

15/4/2024 10:11 AM  #2

Re: Message to Whiteball visitors

i have always posted on here its a really good forum with loads of information , debates , results etc . Keep it up guys !!!!!

15/4/2024 7:57 PM  #3

All people need to to join in is a recognisable name and email!

16/4/2024 5:01 PM  #4

Well done guys. This is a long existing and very solid and consistent non-league website. You deserve much, much, more praise than I can offer. When I say consistant... I should have added so much better than most.

Matchman getting to all the games, and Whiteball with his unbelievable record keeping. Weirdly, as an incomer in the 1990s, I soon discovered I had fallen on my feet and that Ilson was a unique team - and with a unique (at any level)  fan base. Apart from distance - nothing has changed here for me. Well done guys. Please keep up the good work.

16/4/2024 6:17 PM  #5

The WhiteBallProject will in a coupe of years be 25 years old which is very old for a website/forum. I would like to mark the milestone by getting more people to post on the forum. I have tentatively even considered a facebook page. What do people think?

Board footera