WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/11/2016 1:46 AM  #1

"Unofficial" leaks on the IFCSG forum

It really does seem that anyone who doesn't slag off Ilkeston FC is pulled apart on the "Supporters" forum. Their forum is now almost totally dominated by people who no longer wish the Club well. The person who does the Club twitter feed at matches is the latest target because of perceived bias towards Ilkeston FC!!  In my opinion he does a brilliant job for the Club and is I'm sure appreciated by most fans. Everyone who was at the game will have a different opinion of how it went. We all see things differently. 

14/11/2016 8:59 AM  #2

Re: "Unofficial" leaks on the IFCSG forum

Everyone has the right to have an opinion. Unfortunately some posters can't cope with this on the IFCSG. it appears that if you post something that does not support their view they are up in arms. It's a shame because deep down inside what they say there are some elements of truth but it's difficult to get past the personal slights and digs. Some fans have said to me that it gives the impression that the IFCSG want the club to fail and go bust. I am positive that this is not the case!
There are some posters however who realise that change at IFC is possible through co operation and they are the posters who have perhaps a more realistic and pragmatic view of events.
In the end most Ilkeston fans don't post on either forum and probably don't read either so all of what's posted is in the end perhaps a minority view!

Board footera