WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/10/2021 6:06 PM  #1

New Signing

NEW SIGNING | We are delighted to announce the signing of 31 year old Adam Chapman. The defensive midfielder adds experience to our already talented squad having spent the majority of his career in the Football League and National League. #OneTownOneClub  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Chapman

Last edited by Matchman (14/10/2021 6:11 PM)

14/10/2021 6:59 PM  #2

Re: New Signing

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/adam-chapman/profil/spieler/104661

I found this though . It is  the same player isn't it ?

19/10/2021 12:16 PM  #3

INCOMING AGAIN !
Set your alarms for 3pm

Unbelievable !  Yet another signing before the big game?  
Dave and Andy are doing all they can to get us promotion

We can't let them down.

Last edited by Matchman (19/10/2021 12:28 PM)

19/10/2021 2:22 PM  #4

We are delighted to announce the signing of defensive midfielder Jared Bird The 23-year-old former Barnsley u23 captain has made a number of Championship, EFL and FA cup appearances including against Tottenham at Wembley Stadium
A fantastic addition to an already excellent squad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Bird

Last edited by Matchman (19/10/2021 2:26 PM)

19/10/2021 5:33 PM  #5

Looking forward to seeing Jared play . Does anyone know if he been playing this season , can't see if he has or not . Only asking because to see if he can play on Sat ?

20/10/2021 9:03 AM  #6

kevilsonlad wrote:

Looking forward to seeing Jared play . Does anyone know if he been playing this season , can't see if he has or not . Only asking because to see if he can play on Sat ?

***************************************************************************

Jared Bird will be available to play but I don't think he'll be in the in the starting eleven. I'm guessing he will be on the bench like Adam Chapman was last Saturday. We've had quite a few players out through injury and maybe some of them are now ready to return. It's a match that every player will want to play in but they must be 100% fit to play. When we played at Halesowen in the FA Cup, Stern Irvine was outstanding but i’m not sure how near he is to returning. Mitchell Tait is desperate to be considered for selection but must pass a fitness test. Leading scorer Remaye Campbell missed the Soham match and I’m hoping he is fit to return. It’s really difficult to guess what our starting eleven and bench will be.   

20/10/2021 11:48 AM  #7

We are blessed with quality everywhere but before his injury thought Remaye was in fire. But like I say quality everywhere . Thought Wakefield last Sat was really good . They will  all be tested this Sat against a very good Halesowen team. Looking forward to it .

Board footera