WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/10/2021 10:01 PM  #1

Loughborough Dynamo manager resigns and is replaced

CLUB STATEMENT: LEE ATTENBOROUGH  BY JAMES KENDRICK   2 HOURS AGO 

The club can tonight confirm that Lee Attenborough has resigned. 

Loughborough Dynamo Football Club can confirm that Lee Attenborough has resigned from his role as First Team Manager with immediate effect.

Lee joined the Club back in 2017 from Ashby Ivanhoe as assistant manager to Pete Ward and then he took over as manager in the following summer. Lee Attenborough has managed 104 games in total for the club and he guided us to an 8th place finish in his first season as manager.

Everyone at Loughborough Dynamo would like to place on record our thanks to Lee for all his dedication and hard work over the last four years and we would like to wish him well for the future.

Assistant Manager Brad Munn has agreed to stay on and take over as Head Coach in the interim and he has expressed his willingness to take the Club at least until the end of the season. The Club will not be making any further comment at this point in the process. 

Last edited by Matchman (10/11/2021 10:31 AM)

25/10/2021 7:16 AM  #2

Re: Loughborough Dynamo manager resigns and is replaced

Done a great job there so it's a pity he has gone .

09/11/2021 9:42 AM  #3

BRAD MUNN APPOINTED PERMANENT FIRST TEAM HEAD COACH
BY JAMES KENDRICK

Loughborough Dynamo Football Club are delighted to announce that Brad Munn has become the new permanent First Team Head Coach. Brad joined the club in 2018 as assistant to former Dynamo boss Lee Attenborough and now he takes the reigns as Head Coach. “I’m delighted to be able to continue the journey as Head Coach with the squad that myself and Lee have built together over the last four years,” said Brad. He added: “I’ve been involved with Dynamo in a number of different ways and to head up proceedings is definitely something to be proud of. I’ve been involved in management since the age of 24 and now to have an opportunity to help the club continue moving forward is a fantastic feeling.
” Brad started his career in the professional game with both Burton Albion and Mansfield Town before moving into the non-league game. He joined the Moes as a player in the summer of 2014 before moving on to Coalville Town. After he retired from playing, Brad came and joined Lee Attenborough’s coaching staff at Dynamo with the two of them having played together on numerous occasions. Brad is currently studying for his UEFA B License having worked his way up and collecting his previous badges. Loughborough Dynamo Co-Chairmen Darren Rodgers and Ian Beech said: “We are delighted that Brad has agreed to stay on and become our permanent Head Coach. Having worked at the club for a few years, he provides the stability and leadership that the club needs to help us keep moving forward. We’re looking forward to working closely with him and seeing where the club goes under his management.”

09/11/2021 9:56 AM  #4

Munn's first game in charge ends in defeat :

MATCH REPORT : CHASETOWN 3 DYNAMO 0
 BY JAMES KENDRICK

Dynamo fall to their third defeat in a row

Loughborough Dynamo lost 3-0 away at Chasetown this weekend in Brad Munn’s first game in charge as Head Coach.
However, the scoreline didn’t necessarily reflect the Dynamo performance as on another day they could easily have had two or three goals of their own. 
The Moes are currently on a poor run of form and haven’t won a match since October 2. However, the first half against Chasetown was a big improvement on what Dynamo fans have seen recently with the Moes defence restricting Chasetown to half chances and shots that were off target and Dynamo never really looked rattled or threatened. 
And Dynamo were able to create a couple of chances of their own. Kevin Bastos had the ball 25 yards out but his shot went over the bar before Curtis Burrows had a shot cleared off the line.
One of the highlights of the half for Dynamo was the performance of new signing Aimé Kamdem who was defensively solid at right back and got forward regularly as well.
However, there was just one moment of madness for Dynamo in the first half that Head Coach Brad Munn described as a one in 100 goal to concede. The ball was played forward in the air by Chasetown and defender Rory Coleman headed it back towards goal without realising goalkeeper Jay Alexander had come to collect it and the ball trickled into the goal to make it 1-0. 
To make matters worse, goalkeeper Jay Alexander collided with the post in an effort to keep the ball out and he had to be substituted with Ruben Rabstein after 23 minutes. 
The second half wasn’t quite as solid for Dynamo as the first and within 60 seconds Chasetown could have been further ahead. They dispossessed the Dynamo defence in their own half and Joey Butlin was played through 1-on-1 but his shot hit the post and bounced away.
Just minutes later Ruben Rabstein made the first of a few excellent saves in the first half when he parried a fierce shot away and the rebound was cleared off the line by a defender. 
And on the 57th minute Chasetown’s dominance earned themselves a penalty that Jack Langston stepped up and converted to make it 2-0.
Dynamo did still get into some decent positions in the second half but often their final ball was lacking and they never really created more than half chances with the Chasetown keeper never really having a save to make.
And then in injury time, Chasetown scored their first goal from open play with Joey Butlin weaving into the penalty area and his shot found the left corner to finish the scoring at 3-0. 

Loughborough Dynamo will now move on to next Saturday when they host Ilkeston Town who are another team in the top 5 as they look to register their first win in over a month.

Loughborough Dynamo team: Alexander (Rabstein 23’), Kamdem, Jacklin, Gordon, Coleman, Norris (C), Burrows, Bastos (Steadman 69’), Matthews (Markelic 75’), Collins, Grantham
Dynamo unused subs: Finnerty
Dynamo yellow cards: Kamdem, Grantham
Attendance: 446

10/11/2021 10:30 AM  #5

BRAD: EVERYONE WANTS TO DO AS WELL AS POSSIBLE AND CREATE A BUZZ AROUND THE CLUB

BY JAMES KENDRICK 

Brad has been on the coaching staff at Loughborough Dynamo for the last three years and he is looking forward to being able put his own mark on the squad.

“I’ve had a joint impact on the team that we have had over the last few years. So of course we’re still going to be looking to play exciting football and control most situations,” said Brad.He added: “I want to play football that really leaves an impact on fans who get the chance to watch us both at home and away.

There are a few small areas of the squad that I would like to improve and work has started on this. However, the belief I have in this current squad is such that I’m confident with just a few tweaks we can find a really good balance.”

Loughborough Dynamo currently find themselves in 8th place in the Northern Premier League Midlands Division table and they went on a run earlier in the season where they won six games out of seven. However, interspersed with those have been some disappointing results as well but Brad believes there is a lot to be positive about.

“I feel the season has had a lot more positives than negatives which is a great place to be able to build from,” said Brad.

“We are in a position where we are in control of where we finish in the league and I believe that myself, the players and everyone at this football club want this season to be as positive as possible. My aim is to make sure that we finish this season as strong as possible to bring a pride and a buzz to everyone involved in this football club.”

Board footera