WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/6/2022 7:44 AM  #1

Belper Town News

BELPER TOWN FC ADMISSION PRICES For the 2022/23 season,
general admission prices are:

Adults - £11
Concessions (11-15+ and Over 60s) - £7
Students (with Student ID Card) - £7
Children Under 11 (with paying adult) – Free
SEASON TICKET PRICES
Season ticket prices for the 2022/23 season are
:
Adults - £180 (a saving of £51 on gate admission price)
Concessions (11-15+ and Over 60s) - £110 (a saving of £37 on gate admission price)
Students (with Student ID Card) - £110

Our 2022-23 pre-season fixtures schedule has been released 
Saturday, July 2nd - Rainworth MW (Away) 1.00pm
Saturday, July 9th - Armthorpe Welfare (Away) 1.00pm
Wednesday, July 13th - AFC Mansfield (Away) 7.15pm
Saturday, July 16th - Handsworth (Away) 1.00pm
Saturday, July 19th - Stocksbridge Park Steels (Away) 7.30pm
Saturday, July 23rd – Worksop Town (Away) 1.00pm
Tuesday, July 26th - Burton Albion (Home) 7.30pm
Saturday, July 30th – Ilkeston Town (Away) 3.00pm
Tuesday, August 2nd - Barnsley (Home) 7.00pm
Saturday, August 6th – Coleshill Town (Home) 3.00pm 

JOB VACANCY - KIT MANAGER (RE-ADVERTISEMENT) BY DAVID LAUGHLIN  https://www.belpertownfc.co.uk  

Due to retirement, we wish to appoint a new kit manager in readiness for next season To find out more about what the job entails, you are welcome to contact our recently retired kit manager, Terry Gale on 07764 615287 or via email at gale555@outlook.com
Applicants need to be able to prepare training and playing kits for first-team training sessions and matches. Attendance at home matches is an absolute requirement and availability for away matches would be preferred.
Travelling expenses will be paid for travel to away matches.
Applicants need to be committed, reliable and have access to their own transport.
For more details about the club itself, applicants can also contact Managing Director, Dave Laughlin on 07768 010604 or via email at info@belpertownfc.co.uk 

Belper favourite Prince Mancinelli has moved to Nuneaton Borough

Last edited by Matchman (14/6/2022 7:54 AM)

14/6/2022 9:10 AM  #2

Re: Belper Town News

Interesting. Ilkeston are using the state retirement age for the concession price (I did ask when buying my season ticket); Belper are using over 60 for concessions. I’m 64, so I’ve had to pay £190 for a season ticket; if I was a Belper fan I’d only be paying £110. Match ticket for a 64 year old at Ilkeston is £12; match ticket for a 64 year old at Belper is £7. These are big differences if you’re 61-65.

Not complaining (honest!). I’ve paid the full £220 for 21 league games and all home pre-season friendlies and all home Cup games. If we get 4 or 5 home Cup games, that will be 30+ games so it still works out at less than £8 a game, which is excellent value (especially when you consider the quality of some of our signings). Just saying.  

Board footera