WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/6/2022 5:43 PM  #1

Betfair Betting odds

Bookmakers Betfair are tipping Rooney's assistant Rosenoir to be promoted. The former Brighton ace is odds-on at 4/6.
Former Burnley manager Sean Dyche is at 4/1 with Betfair.
Third best is Frank Lampard, who nearly guided Derby to the Premier League in 2019.The now Everton manager is at 6/1 with Betfair.
Steve Cooper performed a miracle at Nottingham Forest last season, helping the club go from being relegation-threatened to promotion to the top flight. 

Rosenoir is 4/6 to become Derby boss
Steve Cooper is being tipped at 8/1.
Former Derby manager Steve McClaren is an outside option at 10/1.However, the 61-year-old has just taken a job back at Man Utd as Erik ten Hag's assistant. 
And John Terry is at 12/1 to land his first managerial role in professional football.  

Next Derby County manager
Betfair odds

• Liam Rosenior 4/6
  • Sean Dyche 4/1
  • Frank Lampard 6/1
  • Steve Cooper 8/1
  • Steve McClaren 10/1
  • John Terry 12/1

Chelsea Icon Terry insists he's "ready" for management following his departure from Aston Villa as assistant manager last summer. However, the job has to be right for the former centre-back. He said: "I'm ready to go into management and had been approached while I was at Villa, but those jobs wasn't right for me, I was always honest with the gaffer, I didn't want to start the season if a job come up." He continued: "I'm ready [for management], I'm waiting but there's a lot of things that need to be right, I'm in no rush, just patiently waiting, if the right one comes along I'm also comfortable with that."

Has anyone seen any odds regarding winning the Southern League Premier Central?

26/6/2022 6:24 PM  #2

Re: Betfair Betting odds

do they come out when the fixtures are out ?

Board footera