WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/1/2023 8:33 PM  #61

Re: Sat 21 Jan'23 : St Ives Town v Ilkeston Town : ko 3pm

I wish they had some to show the offside goal, also our bookings, the tackles by there number 4 which kicked everybody off the park but the best one was lee tomlin getting dropped but nobody saw it

24/1/2023 8:02 AM  #62

I would really like to see footage of Arlott-John's disallowed goal. I wasn't  level with Dempsey but all I can say is that even the St Ives fans round me in the stand were taken by surprise when the flag went up. It didn't seem like a situation where there was a question of him being offside.

As for the Lee Tomlin incident, It was off the ball which is why the ref didn't see it. I didn't see it either but it was quite close to the dugouts so someone on the bench may have seen it. 

After the match in the clubhouse a lot of the St Ives fans were taking selfies with Leroy Lita. He seems very popular down there.

25/1/2023 8:40 AM  #63

Matchman wrote:

I would really like to see footage of Arlott-John's disallowed goal. I wasn't  level with Dempsey but all I can say is that even the St Ives fans round me in the stand were taken by surprise when the flag went up. It didn't seem like a situation where there was a question of him being offside.

As for the Lee Tomlin incident, It was off the ball which is why the ref didn't see it. I didn't see it either but it was quite close to the dugouts so someone on the bench may have seen it. 

After the match in the clubhouse a lot of the St Ives fans were taking selfies with Leroy Lita. He seems very popular down there.

apart from the assist for the first goal i thought he was very quiet. i was astounded when Arlott John was taken off as he was playing really well in the middle especially when he nearly took the crossbar offf . I thought Lita should have been taken off to be honest , but thats my opinion only .

26/1/2023 1:46 PM  #64

Apparently someone at St Ives Town FC reported us to the league for not wearing the correct attire in the dugouts last Saturday and they took photos to prove their point. This will result in us receiving a hefty fine. 

Thank you very much St Ives Town FC!

Last edited by Matchman (26/1/2023 1:47 PM)

26/1/2023 4:00 PM  #65

What were they wearing and what should they have been wearing? 

26/1/2023 4:22 PM  #66

Matchman wrote:

Apparently someone at St Ives Town FC reported us to the league for not wearing the correct attire in the dugouts last Saturday and they took photos to prove their point. This will result in us receiving a hefty fine. 

Thank you very much St Ives Town FC!

Omg how f--king petty . Sorry that has got me fuming.

26/1/2023 6:21 PM  #67

I bet somebody from there board is on the league committee.

26/1/2023 6:45 PM  #68

The club didn't mind taking money from Dave for the fifty fifty but didnt want anythin in return !!!!! And that's a fact I seen it . The very nice lady doing the fifty fifty couldn't thank Dave enough . Double standards at their me thinks . Still fuming ...

Board footera