WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/6/2023 4:05 AM  #1

Long Eaton comings and goings

Long Eaton United have announced the singing of forward Adam Clark from Rotherham United’s under-18s team. The 18-year-old was on scholarship with the Millers, but was not offered a deal. He was also on the books at Leicester City.He was signed after he was spotted in action for Mansfield Town’s academy.Clark says he hopes he can continue to build on his young career in the game at Long Eaton.“Personally, as a player, it was the platform that attracted me the most to the club,” he said. “I thought that it was the perfect step up, to allow me to retain my confidence and excel as a player, so that I can progress in my footballing career. 

The Blues' incredible Sports Therapist Charlotte Kirkpatrick has announced that she will be leaving the club this summer. After four years with the club, Charlotte has announced she will be moving away from the first-team physio role after receiving an offer elsewhere which would have been wrong to refuse.Charlotte has been nothing short of amazing since joining the club as the physio - she put in countless hours of hard work to not only keep the squad fit but also to build her own Physiotherapy business, CK Physiotherapy Clinic.Each season, our first-team squad kept ticking and made unbelievable achievements because they were fit and healthy all thanks to Charlotte's commitment to the club.
We are sad to see Charlotte leave but are over the moon to see her progression as a Sports Therapist and we could not be more proud of what she has achieved and will continue to achieve in her career. From the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank Charlotte for everything she had done for the club and everyone at the club wishes her the best of luck in her future endeavors.

Ilkeston were advertising for a physio.  Wonder if Charlotte is coming to Ilkeston?

15/6/2023 3:32 PM  #2

Re: Long Eaton comings and goings

Will she play up front with Lita ? 😂😂

Board footera