WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/6/2023 4:57 PM  #1

Disagreement between Needham Market and Leiston

BLUES JOY AS THEY GET THEIR MAN... ROSS CRANE        
BY MICHAEL BACON

Former Ipswich Town star Ross Crane has joined Leiston on a two-year deal'

After having a meeting with the management at Leiston, I felt like this was the best option for me'  
ROSS CRANE  

LEISTON have signed former Ipswich Town man Ross Crane on a two-year deal at Victory Road.The 20-year-old winger/attacker has joined Leiston from fellow Step 3 Suffolk side, Needham Market, after his contract at Bloomfields expired.“I’m really looking forward to starting the season and hopefully Leiston can go that one step further than they did last season,” Ross said.                                                         

----------------------------------------------

Needham Market Club Statement

CLUB STATEMENT REGARDING ROSS CRANE 

Contrary to the announcement made by Leiston FC regarding the signing of Ross Crane.    Needham Market FC can confirm this is incorrect and are somewhat dumbfounded they have decided to publish article as there has been no agreement between the clubs over a fee.   Needham Market FC will be making no further comment at this stage.  

Although they are 27 miles apart there is a big rivalry between the two clubs and Leiston "stealing" their star player would not have gone down well at Needham Market.

Last edited by Matchman (20/6/2023 7:05 AM)

Board footera