WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/6/2023 7:39 AM  #1

League Table

Hopefully this will be the only time Basford are above us: 

https://www.thenpl.co.uk/match-info/tables

But I'd be happy to finish 10th

Last edited by Matchman (20/6/2023 7:42 AM)

20/6/2023 8:46 AM  #2

Re: League Table

Also on NPL Match Information under "Fixtures", pre-season friendlies are now being listed starting 1st July.
It's up to clubs to inform the NPL of friendlies arranged.

Results of friendlies will be shown when matches have taken place.

https://www.thenpl.co.uk/match-info/fixtures/2023-07

Last edited by Matchman (20/6/2023 8:50 AM)

21/6/2023 6:06 PM  #3

i think we will struggle tba . 16th for me 

21/6/2023 9:10 PM  #4

If I am honest I think for the time being we have found our optimum level at step three. Next season is the first one I won’t be involved with running of the club and I thought at times last season we were stretched with our match day organisation. With this in mind a mix table  finish would be a good finish for us. Saying that Ilkeston Town don’t usually do mid table finishes it’s either top, bottom, thriving or facing extinction. Whatever happens if almost certainly won’t be boring and when you all come up to Morpeth I will volunteer to research the local drinking establishments before hand for you! It’s a sacrifice I am willing to make for Ilkeston Town🤩

21/6/2023 9:20 PM  #5

WhiteBallProject wrote:

If I am honest I think for the time being we have found our optimum level at step three. Next season is the first one I won’t be involved with running of the club and I thought at times last season we were stretched with our match day organisation. With this in mind a mix table finish would be a good finish for us. Saying that Ilkeston Town don’t usually do mid table finishes it’s either top, bottom, thriving or facing extinction. Whatever happens if almost certainly won’t be boring and when you all come up to Morpeth I will volunteer to research the local drinking establishments before hand for you! It’s a sacrifice I am willing to make for Ilkeston Town🤩

nice one . real ales please 

22/6/2023 5:34 PM  #6

kevilsonlad wrote:

WhiteBallProject wrote:

If I am honest I think for the time being we have found our optimum level at step three. Next season is the first one I won’t be involved with running of the club and I thought at times last season we were stretched with our match day organisation. With this in mind a mix table finish would be a good finish for us. Saying that Ilkeston Town don’t usually do mid table finishes it’s either top, bottom, thriving or facing extinction. Whatever happens if almost certainly won’t be boring and when you all come up to Morpeth I will volunteer to research the local drinking establishments before hand for you! It’s a sacrifice I am willing to make for Ilkeston Town🤩

nice one . real ales please 

I am sure there will be somewhere that sells decent real ales.

Board footera