WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/9/2023 1:12 PM  #1

FA Trophy Draw

If I've got this right we have drawn Walsall Wood in the next round of the FA Trophy at home. We have not played them for a few years . I wonder what happened last time we were at home to Walsall Wood?

25/9/2023 2:58 PM  #2

Re: FA Trophy Draw

12:56 pm · 25 Sep 2023 

Last edited by Matchman (25/9/2023 2:59 PM)

25/9/2023 2:58 PM  #3

I remember when we were in the West Midlands league they were a tough team to beat and it was between us and them for the league. Went to the away fixture on a nice sunny day and we beat them.
we,ve pushed on despite some setbacks, I don’t think they had the money and remained at the same level for quite awhile, but moved up to NPL Midlands division recently

25/9/2023 3:12 PM  #4

I remember us getting our pants pulled down at home but then we smashed them 4-1 at there place

25/9/2023 3:25 PM  #5

Alex wrote:

I remember us getting our pants pulled down at home but then we smashed them 4-1 at there place

Getting thrashed at home and my Woods fan thinking they would win the league . But we all know what happened next  ..
Will be looking forward to see him again.

25/9/2023 7:16 PM  #6

They had some bother during covid with some club members using the clubhouse when we were all locked down! They seem to have regained there momentum recently though and are going to be no pushovers.

Board footera