WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/11/2023 11:02 PM  #1

Henri Wilder joins Basford

NEW SIGNING: HENRI WILDER.   Marc Williams18 Nov - 18:51

We are delighted to announce the signing of defender Henri Wilder from Ilkeston Town for an undisclosed fee. Coming through the ranks at Mansfield Town, he was promoted to the first team in 2017 after impressing as a regular for the title-wining U18 side, before initially arriving at Greenwich Avenue on loan from the Stags back in March 2019.He scored in a 1-0 win away at Mickleover a month later, and went on to feature twelve times in an unbeaten run, with United finishing just outside the play-off spots.Following that, Wilder has had spells at Lewes (loan), Tamworth and Alfreton Town, before his move to Ilkeston, where he's featured on 14 occasions this season.Henri will be available for selection for our trip to Warrington Rylands on Saturday (3pm).The club owes thanks to Ilkeston chairman Andy Nally and manager Ian Deakin for their assistance and co-operation throughout.

19/11/2023 10:15 PM  #2

Re: Henri Wilder joins Basford

Henri Wilder @HenriWilder 
Really enjoyed my time at the club and appreciate the support shown from the fans every week. Felt like I had more to give for the team, however due to the lack of opportunities and other reasons I was left with no choice. Wish ilkeston all the best moving forward!

Board footera