WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/4/2024 4:57 PM  #1

£1 bet comp warrington away

Last one of the season. I hope you have all enjoy taking part. Kev is in the lead but with some fantastic odds for this last game there is a chance he can be knock off the top.

Warrington 1/2

Draw 7/2

Ilkeston 7/2

24/4/2024 4:57 PM  #2

Re: £1 bet comp warrington away

Warrington -

Draw - sliverfox, plymrob, kev

Ilkeston - matchman, wbp, trowell Nicky, alex

Last edited by Alex (28/4/2024 4:55 PM)

24/4/2024 4:58 PM  #3

I'm going to let kev go 1st and see what he goes for before I have a go👍😛

24/4/2024 5:46 PM  #4

Rylands 2 Ilkeston 4 -  Cursons to sign off with a hat-trick

24/4/2024 7:17 PM  #5

Mmmmmmm what shall I go for...

24/4/2024 8:48 PM  #6

2-2

25/4/2024 4:34 PM  #7

A tough call, given the same odds for a draw and a win. Ilson on a roll - BUT it has to be a 2-2 draw for me. (And thank you Alex for running this, mostly demoralising for me, bit of weekly seasonal fun. I also hope those in credit have backed it up with an actual £1 bet!)

BTW - You can all do me a favour on Saturday please by rooting for a Cheltenham win, a Brewers draw and/or a Cambridge defeat. With one point and no goals for the first 12 games of the season it's amazing we still have a chance of staying-up! Not forgetting Derby for one point or, hopefully, all three...!

25/4/2024 4:40 PM  #8

Ilkeston 2-1

25/4/2024 10:31 PM  #9

kevilsonlad wrote:

Mmmmmmm what shall I go for...

Stop being a tit and grow a set😂

26/4/2024 9:06 AM  #10

my final prediction will be .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a draw 2-2 

26/4/2024 2:30 PM  #11

I'm going for a ilson win

26/4/2024 4:37 PM  #12

Warrington Rylands 2 Ilkeston Town 3

26/4/2024 5:56 PM  #13

Alex wrote:

I'm going for a ilson win

I was just about to change my mind to an Ilson win ....

26/4/2024 9:55 PM  #14

If you want to swap you can do?

Board footera