WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/4/2016 9:55 AM  #1

Going Down Countdown!

Hopefully the following posts will help fans keep in touch with the battle to stay up.

01/4/2016 10:04 AM  #2

Re: Going Down Countdown!

I hope you can follow this table. I have tried to predict the results of the final games of this season. I have tried to be realistic but as this weeks games have shown predicting results when teams are desparate to survive is very difficult. Key games for Ilkeston I believe are those against Whitby Town, Hyde United and if needed away at Ramsbottom United. Matlock Town seem to be missing a game but that might be a re arranged game which will be inserted when known. The plan is to update this table ona Friday and Staurday night.

01/4/2016 3:02 PM  #3

This should be easier to read type face wise but football wise it still make unnerving reading!

Last edited by WhiteBallProject (01/4/2016 3:04 PM)

03/4/2016 9:07 PM  #4

Updates after game v Blyth Spartans 2.14.16

05/4/2016 10:46 PM  #5

Good results for Ilkeston tonight! If Ilkeston beat Hyde United on Saturday they are mathematically safe from relegation!

12/4/2016 12:06 PM  #6

Although the Robins are now safe the relegation is still fascinating with Stamford, Colwyn Bay and Hyde United looking to be in serious trouble. Whitby have games in hand but will be nervously looking over their shoulders.

13/4/2016 8:32 PM  #7

Still looks like the bottom four now will be the bottom four at the end of the season. Colwyn Bay and Ramsbottom are already down. Despite the fact that I thought Whitby might go down they have starting picking up points and importantly have a game in hand over Hyde and Stamford. All three are away on Saturday and I would be surprised if any of them gained any points. Whitby then finish with three home games which could be crucial.

Board footera