WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/8/2026 3:01 PM  #1


Saturday 15 Aug. Whitby - Ilkeston - Prediction

Sorry Alex, but I'm away now - early Friday until Tuesday - so thought I ought to get my prediction in before I leave.
If it helps. These are the odds on Paddy Power:

Whitby Win: 6/4
Draw: 12/5
Ilson Win: 29/20

Happy to accept any better odds - but for me it's got to be another Ilson win. I'll go 1-2 to Ilkeston.

 

13/8/2026 4:04 PM  #2


Re: Saturday 15 Aug. Whitby - Ilkeston - Prediction

2-2

 

13/8/2026 4:33 PM  #3


Re: Saturday 15 Aug. Whitby - Ilkeston - Prediction

Ilson win

 

13/8/2026 4:59 PM  #4


Re: Saturday 15 Aug. Whitby - Ilkeston - Prediction

No problem.

I'm going for a  whitby win. We never get anything up their and how we played Tuesday, this is a easy one for me.

 

13/8/2026 5:00 PM  #5


Re: Saturday 15 Aug. Whitby - Ilkeston - Prediction

Whitby - alex

Draw - kev

Ilkeston - plymrob, silverfox

 

13/8/2026 5:57 PM  #6


Re: Saturday 15 Aug. Whitby - Ilkeston - Prediction

We gotta win at Whitby some time so ilkeston win

 

14/8/2026 12:53 PM  #7


Re: Saturday 15 Aug. Whitby - Ilkeston - Prediction

Draw!

 

Board footera