WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16/8/2026 6:14 PM  #1


£1 beat comp Warrington Town at home

Ilkeston 1/1

Draw 12/5

Warrington 21/10

 

16/8/2026 6:15 PM  #2


Re: £1 beat comp Warrington Town at home

Ilkeston -

Draw -

Warrington -

     •Thread Starter
 

16/8/2026 6:18 PM  #3


Re: £1 beat comp Warrington Town at home

I’m going for a Warrington Town win

 

16/8/2026 7:49 PM  #4


Re: £1 beat comp Warrington Town at home

Draw

 

17/8/2026 4:11 PM  #5


Re: £1 beat comp Warrington Town at home

warrington win sorry guys

 

17/8/2026 5:16 PM  #6


Re: £1 beat comp Warrington Town at home

Warrington for me aswelk

     •Thread Starter
 

17/8/2026 5:27 PM  #7


Re: £1 beat comp Warrington Town at home

Draw yet again!

 

18/8/2026 8:40 AM  #8


Re: £1 beat comp Warrington Town at home

I think I'll have to temper the optimism and got for a draw too... 2-2.
(And I think I should a few more pennies in my betting pot than in the updated table...I know I'm normally nearer the bottom!)

 

Board footera