WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/9/2026 12:00 PM  #1


Help wanted

I'm away now for the next couple of weeks. I can't get onto a betting site for the Ilkeston odds.

So would somebody be kind enough to put the odds up for me please.

 

19/9/2026 3:24 PM  #2


Re: Help wanted

Where do you usually get them from and when do you usually put them on the WhiteBall. I will bd in Cornwall but should have Internet access. Where are you going?

 

19/9/2026 4:51 PM  #3


Re: Help wanted

Only, just maybe, surprisingly, I'm in Plymouth. (Happy to meet up for a pint Whiteball + 1. I can do a bit of guided tour if you want one!).

I'm happy to do something here betting wise. Not sure the chosen betting sites and odds matter too much just now - just the results! Also very happy to leave the catch-up maths to others.

plymrob
 

 

21/9/2026 3:48 PM  #4


Re: Help wanted

I normally look on bet365 and put it on here wednor Thursday

     •Thread Starter
 

21/9/2026 8:38 PM  #5


Re: Help wanted

I could find any odds for the FA Trophy games but Im probably looking in the wrong place

 

25/9/2026 4:26 PM  #6


Re: Help wanted

found the Fa Trophy odds but we arent on there 

 

Yesterday 11:01 PM  #7


Re: Help wanted

Can someone put the odds up please

     •Thread Starter
 

Today 10:00 AM  #8


Re: Help wanted

Plymrob has done it

 

Board footera