WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/5/2019 7:47 AM  #1

Presentation Evening

For anyone who did not attend the presentation evening, these were the main winners:

Golden Boot Winner: Elliott Reeves
The Managers Player of the Year: Jermain Hollis
The Players Player of the Year: Elliott Reeves
Club Special Award for Outstanding Contribution by a non-player: Harry Worgan
Supporters Group Player Of The Year (Winner): Elliott Reeves (Runner up): Liam Mitchell, (Third Place: Tom Marshall)
Supporters Group Special Award For Outstanding Contribution: Chris Shaw 

12/5/2019 9:39 PM  #2

Re: Presentation Evening

Congratulations to all of the award winners. Well deserved recognition of fantastic contributions to the team’s success. The award winners will appreciate the efforts of many others who also played their part.
I was pleased to see Jermain Hollis get the Managers Player of the Year. I can’t remember him being voted man of the match any time but he was consistently reliable. We all have different opinions about players and managers and there’s nothing wrong with that. My personal choice for most influential players were Kyle Dixon, Liam Mitchell, Billy Bennett and Reco Fyfe.  Very pleased to see Harry Worgan recognised. He does such a lot. He volunteers for every job and does so much more than what supporters see. Credit is also due to our volunteer match day programme producer who puts in the time and does a fantastic job creating a top quality product.
A big thank you to Anthony Redwood who is leaving the Club after much good work. He leaves the Club in good condition for whoever takes over his position.

Last edited by Matchman (13/5/2019 8:56 PM)

16/5/2019 2:48 AM  #3

Yeah the night was a great occasion again for all involved. But as for a good condition of the club I am not quite so sure . Seen the accounts are well over due .....getting a little bit worried

17/5/2019 1:04 PM  #4

It was a great night! Loved all the speeches! It was a very positive and joyous occasion no doubt aided by the excellent real ale sourced by yourself!! Thanks Kev! I'd tried to walk home to West Hallam but had to phone Lady WhiteBall up for a lift.

Board footera