WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/3/2016 11:00 AM  #1

Kenny's Spoof Site

If anyone is wondering about Kenny's new site it is nothing to do with the WhiteBallProject! If in doubt look for the extra s he added to WhiteBallProject!

03/3/2016 11:18 AM  #2

Re: Kenny's Spoof Site

It's funny but very sad at the same time! He has spent an awful lot of his valuable time trying to sabotage this forum. I cannot understand why he feels so threatened by what is just a forum.

01/4/2016 6:02 PM  #3

SAAAAD that Kenny has to get his OWN website and copy Whiteball to try and fool people into believing it's the REAL Whiteball. It has about as many registered members as Granscums forum with the difference being that Kenny has multi registered himself to play 6 out of the 8 members, thus answering about 95% of the posts himself. Attention seeking or what???? Then again I've lost count of the times he flounces to get the attention he soooooooo craves.

01/4/2016 8:57 PM  #4

In a way we are all a bit sad going on forums but for some people it becomes all encompassing! I know why because I can appreciate how addictive it is. You only have to check the top ten posters of the day on the wonderful IFCSG form to see what I mean. We are all keyboard warriors really but it does sometimes get very sad!

02/4/2016 11:53 AM  #5

Who is Kenny anyway

03/4/2016 11:05 AM  #6

He's nobody

03/4/2016 3:15 PM  #7

That's a bit unfair because when Ilkeston Town went bust Kenny aka Paul was very active in a bid to start up again. I do not know what happened but he chose not to get involved with the club or the newly formed supporters and has been a big critic of the club really since then! It's a shame because I think with his professional skills he had a lot to offer!

03/4/2016 6:11 PM  #8

Whatever he did, or tried to do in the past is great..And admirable.  But the way he has made forums no-go areas, and spoofed this one is less admirable... But by giving him attention it makes him stronger..that's why to me he's a nobody

Board footera