WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/3/2021 10:15 AM  #1

Latest restart information

Ollie Bayliss[/url] [url=https://twitter.com/Ollie_Bayliss]@Ollie_Bayliss
Potentially very significant news: “The current understanding at DCMS is that spectators for non-elite football will be under the same category for all spectators in the roadmap (not allowed before May 17th)”.   
http://toolstation.ncefl.org.uk/news/league/2020/5354-fareleasesubsidiarycompetitionandspectatorupdate/  

FA release subsidiary competition and spectator update

10th March, 2021  The FA have released a guide for any competitions that may be played in place of the curtailed 2020/21 season, along with the latest information on spectators and hospitality.

A statement released with the guide says: "We know many clubs and leagues are awaiting confirmation on DCMS [the Government's Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport] guidance regarding spectators and secondary spend. Our latest understanding is as follows:

"Spectators – unfortunately, the current understanding at DCMS is that spectators for non-elite football will be under the same categorisation as outlined for all spectators in the roadmap. Therefore, unless informed otherwise we believe all fixtures will need to be behind closed doors until no earlier than May 17th, except for any person(s) spectating for safeguarding purposes.

"Hospitality – the roadmap indicates that outdoor hospitality will be allowable no earlier than April 12th. However, the guidance is clear that any outdoor hospitality customers must order, eat and drink while seated (‘table service’) only.

"We are still waiting the publication of the DCMS guidance.

"Clubs are reminded that failure to follow any government guidance could be in breach of gathering legislation in force at any time."

Click here to open the guide (pdf format).(Story Source: The FA)

Last edited by Matchman (11/3/2021 10:38 AM)

11/3/2021 12:35 PM  #2

Re: Latest restart information

Carlton Town FC[/url] [url=https://twitter.com/CTFC1904]@CTFC1904 Not the greatest news but seems like fans will NOT be allowed back into grounds before May 17th  

***************************

This is a disappointment. Was hoping the restart date may be brought forward by a few weeks. If we can't start till 17th May then it looks like the Tommy Brookbanks tournament will be postponed until the start of the 2021-22 season when it will be part of the pre season build up.

Last edited by Matchman (11/3/2021 5:39 PM)

11/3/2021 8:39 PM  #3

Looks like it will be put back at this news , gutted if it is but at least it will go ahead hopefully for pre season . But the question is will we put out the under 23`s because will Ghandi want  strong first teams playing our 1st team during pre season. Plus , normally your club tries to get a few big clubs coming to the NMG to bulk the attendances up . 

14/3/2021 3:07 PM  #4

Clubs can apply to enter the 2021-22 FA Cup from this Friday 19th March. Online entry remains open until Friday 16th April. With the season curtailed, it’s not clear how the FA will select which clubs at Step 6 will enter the competition. 

20/3/2021 10:00 AM  #5

Ollie Bayliss[/url] [url=https://twitter.com/Ollie_Bayliss]@Ollie_Bayliss·16h 
The FA Council has ratified the decision to curtail the 2020-21 league season at Steps 3-6, with no further league matches taking place this season.  

This is confirmation that the Northern Premier League season is over and they will not be running a supplementary competition  

20/3/2021 10:51 PM  #6

hopefully now we can get on organising things now . Sorry for banging on about this but i hope now the club can start the process of getting the new pitch laid and just as important { this is the big one for me } the planning has been the go ahead for the units. In a way i am guilty of thinking more about off the field than i do on ,sorry about that guys . Dint get me wrong i will do my mad singing i love that { although i am getting to old now } and i love getting some kind of flags which have been home made at times at a cost to my own pocket although i have had donations in the past. 
  When the pre season starts i hope i can start doing the real ales again although the last one blew up in the clubhouse , luckily the owners didnt go mad at me , thank goodness . 

Board footera