WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/5/2021 8:39 PM  #1

Rob Morgan turns down massive offer and stays at Stamford

ROB MORGAN SIGNS ON THE DOTTED LINE   BY STAMFORD AFC    2 HOURS AGO

Morgan turns down a massive offer and stays with Stamford AFC.

The Gaffer will no doubt be enjoying his holiday after this signing. "With this signing it just shows what kind of lads we have at out fantastic footy club. Rob has turned down a massive offer from another club and will stay with us. It just goes to show what I have always known about him, he's as honest as the day is long. 
For me Rob is another big coup for the club. He can play at a higher level but only has one focus and that's to take this club to the next level. These are the kind of lads you want at a club, they are not here for the money but for success. 
Rob is another lad who I have full trust in, it's a no brainer to get him to commit. Rob scores goals and with his driving runs he's a force to stop when in full flow. So chuffed to have Rob as the most recent player to sign on the dotted line, its great to have him back on board".

**************************************************

Really good player      Wonder who the big offer was from?

Last edited by Matchman (29/5/2021 5:30 AM)

30/5/2021 9:52 AM  #2

Re: Rob Morgan turns down massive offer and stays at Stamford

Rob Morgan was widely recognised as one of the best players in our league. He was the driving force behind Stamford and always played well against us. Now that he is staying at Stamford they must be promotion favourites again.

Stamford must have a really good team spirit.  He obviously likes it there and feels they have a excellent chance of a successful season.

Last edited by Matchman (30/5/2021 10:00 AM)

Board footera