WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/6/2021 11:30 AM  #1

Belper Town signing

BELPER SIGN NYONI 

NYONI ADDS TO HIS CLUB COLLECTION

BY DAVID LAUGHLIN    23 HOURS AGO  
Belper Town Football Club has become the latest club in Cecil Nyoni's intriguing non league football journey.He’s big, strong, physical, athletic and runs hard with the ball.

BELPER MANAGER GRANT BLACK :
Cecil was born in Zimbabwe but moved to England in 2003. He joined Sheffield Wednesday just before his 16th birthday, making his professional debut in 2011 in a League Cup tie with Blackpool. He then went on a short term loan to Boston United before signing for Frickley Athletic, also on loan, for the rest of the season. Cecil joined Nottingham Forest during the 2012–13 season and made an appearance for the Under-21 side before joining Worksop Town on loan for the rest of the season. He had spells at Matlock Town, Stocksbridge Park Steels, Goole and Harrogate Town, Alfreton Town, Gainsborough Trinity Halesowen Town, Shaw Lane and Worksop Town again in 2018. In 2019 he joined Thorne Colliery before his latest move to the Raygar Stadium. 

Speaking of his latest move, Cecil said, “I believe in the project that he club is building and the manager is striving towards. I just want to be part of this great plan that you’ve got in place and showcase what I can do as well. Nailers manager Grant Black added, “He is a great addition for us. He is different to what we have in midfield and offers another great option. “He’s big, strong, physical, athletic and runs hard with the ball. “We are really happy to get Cecil sorted. He’s a great character and will offer the kind of personality we want associated with Belper Town.”

Last edited by Matchman (29/6/2021 11:39 AM)

Board footera