Offline
Stockton 10/11
Draw 13/5
Ilkeston 11/5
Offline
Stockton - alex,kev
Draw - wbp , Plymrob , Sliverfox , trowell Nicky
Ilkeston - matchman
Last edited by Alex (01/11/2025 1:31 PM)
Offline
I know we have been playing well but going into this game without our best 2 players is going to be a uphill task.
So I'm going for a Stockton win but I hope I'm wrong
Offline
I am going to be optimistic and go for a draw. Which I think will be a good result under the circumstances!
Offline
WhiteBallProject wrote:
I am going to be optimistic and go for a draw. Which I think will be a good result under the circumstances!
It would be a fantastic point mate
Offline
I've said it before... I have never ever called out an Ilson defeat. So, I'm with Whiteball on this. A hard fought draw... agianst the odds. This is where Ilkeston are at just now... This season's already loooking a lot brighter, so the odd betting-league winning doom-monger needs to take a step back for this next weekend and just enjoy the right result on Saturday...
Offline
sorry a 2-1 loss
Offline

Ilkeston win
Offline
Stockton Town 2 Ilkeston Town 2
Offline
Matchman... You rule the roost! What a turn around.