WhiteBallProject
The Independent Voice of Ilkeston Football

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/10/2025 1:13 PM  #1


£1 bet comp Stockton away

Stockton 10/11

Draw 13/5

Ilkeston 11/5

 

29/10/2025 1:14 PM  #2


Re: £1 bet comp Stockton away

Stockton - alex,kev

Draw - wbp , Plymrob , Sliverfox , trowell Nicky

Ilkeston - matchman

Last edited by Alex (01/11/2025 1:31 PM)

     •Thread Starter
 

29/10/2025 1:15 PM  #3


Re: £1 bet comp Stockton away

I know we have been playing well but going into this game without our best 2 players is going to be a uphill task.

So I'm going for a Stockton win but I hope I'm wrong

     •Thread Starter
 

29/10/2025 2:08 PM  #4


Re: £1 bet comp Stockton away

I am going to be optimistic and go for a draw. Which I think will be a good result under the circumstances!

 

29/10/2025 4:26 PM  #5


Re: £1 bet comp Stockton away

WhiteBallProject wrote:

I am going to be optimistic and go for a draw. Which I think will be a good result under the circumstances!

It would be a fantastic point mate

     •Thread Starter
 

29/10/2025 4:40 PM  #6


Re: £1 bet comp Stockton away

I've said it before... I have never ever called out an Ilson defeat. So, I'm with Whiteball on this. A hard fought draw...  agianst the odds. This is where Ilkeston are at just now... This season's already loooking a lot brighter, so the odd betting-league winning doom-monger needs to take a step back for this next weekend and just enjoy the right result on Saturday... 

 

29/10/2025 7:16 PM  #7


Re: £1 bet comp Stockton away

sorry a 2-1 loss

 

29/10/2025 11:31 PM  #8


Re: £1 bet comp Stockton away

Ilkeston win

 

29/10/2025 11:39 PM  #9


Re: £1 bet comp Stockton away

Draw

 

01/11/2025 12:03 PM  #10


Re: £1 bet comp Stockton away

Stockton Town 2 Ilkeston Town 2

 

01/11/2025 8:47 PM  #11


Re: £1 bet comp Stockton away

Matchman... You rule the roost! What a turn around.

 

Board footera